A Second Chance

At the compound, Steve, Natasha and Percy were sat around a desk as Scott anxiously paced the room. Yelena wasn't with them, Peter had picked her up from the cabin and dropped her off at kindergarten.

Steve looked at Scott worried. "Scott, you ok?"

Scott turned towards his idol. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He struggles to put into words, what he wants to say. Finally. "Have any of you ever studied Quantum Physic's?" He asked, looking at everyone in the room.

Tony had a look in his eye. "Is Scott going where I think he's going with this?" Percy, Natasha and Yelena said nothing.

Percy and Nat looked at each other for a second. "Only to make conversation, but that was before we figured out that it's a possible way to get me back to my world. Haven't actually figured out a way back yet." Percy replied, she missed Sally and her friend's from her Greek side of the family.

The team looked at Percy with hurt expression's. Percy eyed them sadly. "At that point in time, all I wanted was to go home. I didn't realize that I already had a way of going home and returning until after we were done." Steve and Tony knew that she wanted to go home.

Annabeth looked at her best friend with wide eyes. "When?" Percy smirked.

"Soon."

Scott looked confused before shaking his head and started to ramble. "Alright. So... five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm. The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She was my..." He struggled to not tell the entire truth about their relationship. "She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there."

Natasha and Percy felt bad for the man. "I'm sorry. That must've been a very long five years."

Scott looked at them with a thoughtful expression. "Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours."

Tony's eyes widened at the idea. "This is what we do to get them back." He stated more than asked. Percy and Natasha grinned at him.

Annabeth and the more intelligent folks in the audience, felt their eyes widen in realization. "You're talking about Time Travel!" Annabeth exclaimed, excitement running through her veins.

Percy grinned at her best friends excitement.

The group of three looked at each other with quick bewildered looks.

Scott began to quickly ramble about the rules of the Quantum Realm. "See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." Percy chuckled softly and slid it his direction.

Steve looked like a confused puppy. "Scott, what are you talking about?"

Percy and Natasha, being two of the smarter people in the room looked at each other before their eyes widened.

Scott started to speak again. "What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos."

"You'd have to have a way to navigate it. Time Travel isn't like the movie's, you'd have to calculate the right algorithm and ensure that you don't fuck it up." Tony and Bruce said together.