Age Of Ultron Highlights Part One

After infiltrating the Hydra base in Sokovia, Percy and Tony are haunted by a vision that was placed in their head by Wanda. They get back to the tower in New York and after Percy tells Natasha that she's just jittery from the post-fight adrenaline.

"Why didn't you tell me that Maximoff messed with your head? I could've helped you." Natasha said, slightly hurt that Percy didn't talk to her.

"I saw you die! How could I just talk to you about something like that? You were and always will be my anchor. I thought that you were going to leave me like I lost everyone else." Percy argued back, her eye's swelling with tears.

Natasha saw how much this was tearing her wife apart and held her tightly. She kissed her head and held her tightly.

"I'm sorry my love, I thought after everything we had been through, you would tell me anything." Percy shook her head no into her wife's chest.

"Not your fault. I should've told you either way." Natasha smiled softly and held Percy tightly.

They ignored the looks that were sent their way.

Soon afterwards, Percy, Bruce and Tony work on an artificial intelligence known as ULTRON. At the party, Percy and Natasha flirt some more. With Percy telling her lover that if they ever wanted to have kids, that she would be able to carry them. Natasha felt tears swell in her eyes at the thought of being a mother and kissed Percy deeply.

Natasha felt the tears run down her face as she hugged the goddess tightly. "Thank you, My Lady." Was all she whispered, finally being able to have a choice.

Artemis nodded her head with a small smile and sat back down next to her uncle.

"I love you so dam much." Percy muttered leaning into her girlfriends neck. The redhead had pulled her into a hug as she tried to hide the fact that she was crying.

Natasha nodded her head and wordlessly told Percy that she felt the same.

They smiled at each other and went to sit on the couch, away from the rest of the party to cuddle.

When Tony had decided to throw the after party, Percy was sitting on Natasha's lap. The red head's arms were wrapped around her waist. The conversation suddenly made it's way to Thor's hammer.

Tony egged on Clint to try and lift it. He was unable to, Tony then tried.

"Right, if I lift this up, I rule Asgard? I'll be reinstating-." He gets cut off by Percy who glared at him angrily.

"Stark, I swear to the God's. If you finish that sentence, I'll castrate you and shove them down your throat." The thought of him doing something so horrible, really pissed her off. Natasha quickly started whispering reassurances into her ear. She sat back into her girlfriend with a huff.

"What was he going to say, Mrs. Romanoff?" An adorable little first year Slytherin asked. She smiled softly at the kid.

"Something that you're too young to understand kid." Artemis was about to kill Tony before Percy looked her way.

"It's alright my Lady. He gets better." Artemis stared at her cousin before nodding and sitting down again.

Steve had been the closest one to lift it. The little jump the hammer made, caused Thor to lose the smile that he had.

Natasha denied a shot at the hammer, Percy squeezed her thigh softly and whispered into her ear. "Just because the hammer may not think you're worthy, doesn't mean you aren't. You will always be worthy in my book." She kissed the back of Natasha's hand and stood up.