The Final Battle

Another flash arrived, dropping one singular figure to the ground in front of Percy and her wife. The raven haired woman looked at the figure in confusion before a grin appeared.

"Thalia? That you?" The figure stood up, they held a silver band around their head. They wore a leather jacket, studded leather bracelets and a black t-shirt that said "Death to Barbie."

They looked up at Percy and grinned, running to the older woman and hugging her tightly.

"Missed you, Kelpy." Percy chuckled and ruffled the immortal fifteen year old's head.

"Missed you too, tree face." Percy laughed at the offended expression that appeared.

"Where am I, Percy? And why are you older than the last time I saw you?" Percy smiled softly at her younger cousin.

"School of Magic in the world that I was brought to when I was eighteen. I'm now forty four, we're here to watch the future for these people and to reminisce over my past. The year is 2021 here." Thalia nodded her head, slightly confused before her eyes slid over to Natasha and Lena.

"This your wife and kid?" Percy smiled and nodded, guiding the girl over to where her family was.

The screen soon started up afterwards.

Tony did eventually figure out the time travel situation. He had called in Percy and Peter, the latter being more than happy to help get his aunt back.

Tony felt his eyes widen, he didn't think he'd actually figure it out. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, looking over to Percy.

The woman shrugged, not wanting to spoil anything.

"Do we win?" Her eyes softened, losing a father figure like Tony really hurt her.

"We did, not without loss though." Tony sighed, rubbing his fingers against his head.

"We'll change this, together." Steve looked at Tony and nodded his head.

"Together."

Tony met up with Steve out front of the compound. They had forgiven each other and Steve got his shield back.

They then figured that the best way to get the stone's to their time, they'd have to travel to specific spots in their own history. Meaning that they'd have to pick their targets.

Natasha, Percy and Alina, the girl told Steve that she was going to fight to get her sister's back. They left Morag in 2014 to head to Vormir, Percy knew what she needed to do. It was going to hurt Natasha, but, she had to.

Natasha buried her head into her wife's chest. She didn't want to see this again, Percy wrapped her arm around her wife tightly.

"I'm sorry, baby." She whispered, Natasha shook her head.

"It's ok, you came back. Like you always do." Percy kissed her head lovingly and held her tightly.

The Ancient One had shown her what was going to happen if she didn't jump. Natasha would die and Yelena would hunt down Clint. She would never allow that to happen.

Yelena looked over to Clint apologetically, he waved her off. Tears blurring his vision at the thought of losing Natasha.

He looked over to Percy, the woman gently consoling her wife. "Thank you." She nodded her head in response, staying silent for now.

Bella had a bad feeling in her stomach. "What are you going to do?" Percy gave her mother a watery smile.

"You'll see mom."