Junkertown

"Wake the fuck up, we're here." The pilot says over the intercom.

"Who hired this guy?" Is all I could think of while getting out of the dropship, still half-asleep.

The door slammed shut and the ship sped off, as Winston came over my comm gear.

"Heya, Y/N! Smooth flight I hope?" Winston exclaims. "Have you ever even rode on one of those things?" I groan back. "Oh you and your sarcasm. Anyways, I packed you a map of the city in your bag. It isn't exactly accurate, however. Not many agents have been inside Junkertown before, but that's why you're here! There's an apartment building marked on the map. Good luck! And make sure to write lots of things down in that there journal of yours. See you soon!"

He says soon like it won't be an entire year.

As Winston hangs up, I hear a voice call to me somewhere behind me.

"Oi, you there, could you help us out cully?" (If you get that reference I love you and I want to be friends)

I don my helmet and turn around to see two figures, a man who has a killer hunch and another gigantic behemoth of a man.

I carefully make my way over to them, ready to draw my sword at any time.

"Thanks a bunch mate, now, we need your help getting into the city. Don't ask questions, I have a script here for you to read, now, get over there and read it!"

He slams a paper into my chest and sprints to hide behind a bunch of tires. His friend walks over and take a seat on a couch conveniently placed behind a rock.

I approach the gates, paper in hand. As I struggle to read the handwriting, I notice that the edge of the paper is slightly charred. Weird.

"Oi, who're you? 'Aven't seen you around before." An overhead voice says.

I clear my throat and proceed to read the paper. "Oi..." *squints eyes* "Oi mate, could you let me and my mates in uh...." *squints harder* "Roadrat and Junkhog?"

"Wait a damn minute...." The person says.

I begin to sweat profusely... why? I don't even know these guys? I'm acting too weird for this. I could use a coffee.

"Are you the fella from Overwatch?" They say.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah that's me, Y/N L/N?" I say as polite as possible. "Yeah, yeah! Come on in, and your pals can come in too."

I gesture with my head and the two people from before run in before the gates close. I look to the map and look around for my humble abode for awhile.

I come upon a bar that has an apartment building on top of it. "Hey, uh, you got a room for Y/N? Overwatch agent?" I ask the bartender.

"Yeah yeah, 'ere's the key, go on and make yourself comfortable." She grumbles out. I nod and head for the questionably safe stairs.

As I'm about to walk up, I hear the shrill voice of a woman scream out, "MAKO! JAMESON! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT YOU BASTARDS!" I then see a tall, buff woman dragging the two men I helped get into the city before.

"Wait wait, m'lady, we didn't act alone! We had an accomplice! Look, there he is now!" The skinny one looked over at me and pointed.

The woman whipped her head around, and that's when I saw her eyes. Those crazy, red, menacingly beautiful eyes.

I was practically stunned, to the point where I didn't notice her running up on me. She tore my helmet off and revealed my face.

"YOU! Is this true? Did you let these two criminal in my city?" My city? Criminals?!

"Wait, criminals?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. "Of course, How do you NOT know that? These two are the most notorious criminals in all of Australia!" She growled.

"Well uh, I'm not from here." I stated. "Really? Why the bloody hell would someone wanna come here?" She asked. "Well uh, Overwatch sent me. On a mission."

"Overwatch? Bullshit. There's no way Overwatch would send anyone here-" she was cut off by the bartender.

"Actually ma'am, Overwatch prepaid an apartment for him not too long ago. Whole year."

The giant woman stood pondering, still holding me by my collar.

After a few moments, she grunted. "I'll deal with you later." She semi-shouted. "For now, YOU TWO! OUT OF MY CITY!"

The criminal duo then pulled out their weapons, as everyone hid in their houses. The skinny one had a crude grenade launcher, which I knew had to be dealt with.

I unsheathed my sword and rocket-charged at him with my shield up. He managed to break my shield, but not before I could pin into a wall, knocking him out.

The big one attempted to throw a hook at me, but a knife bumped it and knocked it off-course.

I charged at the big one and stopped right before him. He tried to hook me again, but I parried it out of the way with my shield. I grabbed the blade of my weapon, and used the hilt to slam the giant's jaw, knocking him out instantly.

I held my sword in a defensive position, hoping that neither got up. I heard someone clap behind me and I whipped around to face them, blade at the ready.

"Slow down there, Prince Charming. I'm not gonna hurt ya, yet." The woman said. I took a sigh of relief before hooking the sword to my back.

I went to unhook my helmet before I grabbed my face with my steel hands.

I forgot to put my helmet on. A surge of pain went through my face as I grunted in agony.

"Got yourself a shiner there, King Arthur. Don't worry, that cute mug of yours'll heal up in no time, 'nless you forget your tin-can again." She chuckles as guards come to grab the criminals and put them in jail.

"Don't worry love, I bet you'll fit in just fine..."

People began to cheer as they chanted one name;

Junker Queen! Junker Queen!