Girls Night Out

Lena must have some kind of luck, it was Ladies Night at the BackShot Bar and a couple of her coworkers were going too. The two stockers she worked with, an imp and a succubus both of which were single just like her. Sueann and Rita, both were about her age, Rita being a couple years older. 

She got all dressed up in the only club outfit she had, tail wagging as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Hmmm.. damn I'm cute." She got a text and checked it then headed outside to join them in Rita's convertible.

" She got a text and checked it then headed outside to join them in Rita's convertible

"Damn Lena, looking cute." Rita chuckled and winked. Of course the succubus had to tease her and make her blush. Sueann giggled some, nodding a little. Both of them wearing cocktail dresses. 

Rita pulled up to the parking lot and they stepped out. Rita was the driver because it took a lot to get her ass drunk. So even if she did drink it took a while to get her fully fucked up. 

The three walked in and the two bar tenders looked up. One was a familiar felidavian that everyone at The BackShot knew, the other was a tall imp lacking a shirt. It was Ladies Night, all the male staff was required to go shirtless. 

Lena waved to them and Husk waved back. "Well hey there, come on in." He called. 

Most of the patrons tonight were females, there were a few guys and most were probably single. She noted a few couples as they took a spot at the bar. Rita  ordering a Sex on the Beach, Sueann ordered a Blue Hawaiian. Lena ordered her special drink, The Temptress and some cheese stuffed pretzels for the three of them. Drinks were free for Ladies Night, but food cost so she paid. 

Rita grinned a little and leaned back. "Okay, so I'm definitely leaving with someone tonight, look at these studs..." she gestured to a little table with some incubi and an imp at it. 

Lena chuckled some and said, "Damn, go girl. Get you some."

Rita took herself and her drink over and the guys gratefully added her to the table, then offered a spot to Sueann. Seemed the imp there wanted to meet the other imp. She shrugged and joined her friend. 

Lena smiled and stayed put at the bar, legs crossed as she took a drink.

Husk chuckled some. "Seems like yer the lone lady again, yer friends always hang out with the guys."

"They can't control their libido like I can." Lena snickered.

"Fair enough, ain't stopping others from looking at ya though." He said and gestured to a rather tall imp with horns that curved back over his head. "He's been staring at ya since Rita moved." His feathery tail swayed as he moved over to another patron. 

Lena turned her head, brow lifting. Tail swaying some she took a nibble from a pretzel and tilted her head. He was staring, what the hell? She waved her tail and smiled softly. 

He stood and walked over to her, tail swaying behind him. "Well, hey there cutie. Ain't see you around here before."

She snickered some. "I come here plenty, guess ya just never noticed me or we don't come at the same times."