Nightmares

Lena smiled some, it was the middle of August and Havu had pulled herself up using the table. "Mama look!" Havu smiled and wagged her tail. Standing on her hooves, her tail was longer and her horns were visible now. Her hair had grown out, black locks touched her shoulders. She wore a cute little red and black dress. 

Striker peered in from the kitchen where he was making lunch. "Awww there's my little snake standing on her own." He wagged his tail.

"Come on hunny, you can do it, walk to mama." Lena coaxed. 

Striker watched as he was mixing the macaroni and cheese. 

Havu took a step, then another holding the table. When she got to the end of the table she took the last three steps and Lena hugged her, picking her up. "Oh my big girl! Starting to walk."

Striker smiled some. "Soon she'll be running. She already has half her teeth. Food time! Your favorite Havu, chessy macaroni with real bacon in it."

Havu smiled some. "Yaaaayyy Mac n bacon!" She clapped.

Lena giggled and carried her over to her highchair and set her in it. 

Astrila was half grown now and had her adult coat. She was tasked with guarding Havu and keeping the bees in line. Not hard for her since the bees seemed well behaved as is. Guarding Havu was easy too, ever since the bad lady had left, nothing bad happened. Still she slept in Havu's room every night. 

As they ate Striker smiled some. "My big girl... growing up so fast."

Lena smiled eating quietly. Tail wagging about so proud of her little girl.

Havu ate with a spoon and purred happily. She was getting a little more independent in her eating at least.

>>>>

Havu practiced her walking until it was time for bed. Either with help from the table, her parents or even Astrila walking beside her. 

Striker got her to bed when it was time and started playing his guitar for her. 

Lena smiled and sang a soft lullaby, tail wagging some. On the last verse, Striker joined her as Havu slipped into her sleep. 

Astrila took position at the foot of her crib and curled up. 

Striker and Lena went to bed, curled up in each other's arms, tails coiled together. 

××××××

Havu looked around, tail wagging some. Then started walking... there was no one here... wait but mom and dad were always around so was Astrila and Bombproof and Ametrine.

She walked outside. No one, nothing. 

She flicked her tongue out, no one was here at all.

The fear started to settle in. She was alone. All alone.

"Mama! Daddy!" She called out and sat in the dirt crying. "Mommy... daddy..."

××××××

Her physical body was tossing and turning from this nightmare and she whined.

××××××

Lena was in Lust again, she was a teen again. Her mother smoking on the street corner, dressed up in a bra, jacket and shorts that showed off her thong. 

Lena looked down at herself, tanktop and short shorts. She shuddered some and looked around. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail save a few strands on either side.