Another Chance

Two years had gone by, Havu was five years old. It was just after spring, Havu and Striker had gone through shedding. Rosie was losing her baby coat slowly and was almost full grown. 

Over the past two years, Chaz, Jackson, his hounds and Ray's family all traded amongst themselves and with Striker as well. It kept things going, 

Lena and Striker convinced Ray, Belle and Kygo to take Havu for a week, coming to check on the horses and hogs, Astrila and the hives. They had asked Chaz and Darius to keep eyes on the rest. 

They were taking a week long holiday to rekindle their romantic flame, make it brighter. They were going back to The Hideaway Motel, someplace they were familiar with. But they were taking the truck. Bombproof seemed insulted when they were loading up so Lena gave him a roasted newt.

Once they were at the Motel, Lena grinned a little. Apparently she had an idea. 

After getting the room keys Lena ran off into the room while Striker got the bags. Once in the room he looked around after setting the bags on the table. "Lena?"

She reached out from under the bed and snagged his leg. 

"What the!? Hey!" He bent down after dropping his hat on the bed. 

She was far away from him, eyes glowing. 

He got down and pulled his dagger out. "Now, now little missy, yer playing a dangerous game."

Lena shivered and blushed seeing him get riled up like this. 

"C'mon now pumpkin

"C'mon now pumpkin... come out from under the bed." He grinned.

"Hnnn... make me." She challenged. 

He licked his lips. Damn he loved her being feisty. He crawled under the bed and she squeaked softly. "C'mere you." He hissed out. 

Lena panted and shuddered, fuck he was so hot when he did this. She licked her lips, heart racing as he gave her that predatory gaze. She giggled softly as he grabbed her arm, holding the blade to her neck. "Oh... well looks like the hitman caught me."

Striker smirked and traced the blade gently over her neck then jawline. He snickered and put the blade away. "Indeed, and Ah intend to have my way with ya." He pulled her close and kissed her neck then let his teeth graze over her throat, feeling her shiver under his attention. 

Lena smiled and looked to him. "How 'bout we do this on the bed instead of under it." She grinned.

"Mmm Ah like that idea, but hey yer the silly filly that hid under the bed." He pointed out, crawling out from under the bed. Lena following him, once she was out he picked her up and lay her on the bed. Climbing up and kissing her neck, undressing her and kissing down her body slowly, sensually. 

Lena blushed and smiled. "Striker what are you d-" she was hushed by a finger to her lips. 

"Let me give ya the attention ya deserve, Ah want to kiss every inch of ya, and make ya feel good. Ah wanna show ya how much Ah love ya." He smiled some.