Chapter Three: Tiny Village, Big Hearts

The sky was perfect and clear as our band of heroes continued their journey.

Amalia: I feeling like we've made a lot of ground in the last day or so.

Yugo: Yeah! It must be because of that shortcut Drake asked the map for.

Drake: I just wanted to see if it would work, I didn't think it actually would.

Evangeline: Well, thanks to that we're much closer to our goal much faster than we would have been.

All 6 of then kept on walking until they saw a small village in the distance.

Amalia: Hey! Look over there! A village. Perfect time to do some shopping.

Yugo: Wow! Let's go! It looks so cool!

Drake: It's pretty small, Ogrest's Chaos could wreck this place in seconds...

-|+++Episode: Slimy Bullshit+++|-

Amalia: Huh? Don't tell me there's no one in this village.

The six arrive in the village to find zero signs of life. Drake puts a hand on Andras but keeps his guard relaxed unlike Percedal.

Drake: Wonder why this place is emptied out like this.

Percedal looked around for something dangerous, when a Api rolled into his foot.

Percedal: An Api? What the?

Yugo then dashed over to them with a large smile on his face.

Yugo: Ha! I bet it's a Bad Api! Or perhaps a Demon in disguise! You said lops were never afraid of anything, right?

Percedal: You're mixing up Fear and Foresight. A true lop always stays ahead.

Drake: Lotta good Foresight does when there's nothing in your head.

Percedal: Hey!

Percedal crossed his arms and grunted with anger as Evangeline and Amalia walked onto the scene.

Evangeline: What a Noble Hero.

Amalia: Yeah, more like a Noble Zero.

Ruel then walked onto the scene, a small spider running away from him.

Ruel: Nothing but Apis and Arachnees.

Ruel then stomped on the small spider, now known as an Arachnee, before speaking again.

Ruel: By my shovel, we're hardly going to make a fortune here then, are we?

Drake: We should get back on the trail if there's nothing worth doing here.

As our heroes talked, Az, Yugo's Tofu, flew past, investigating a large silo full of Apis. Suddenly, Az let out a screech as he fell to the ground.

Yugo: AZ!

Yugo quickly dashed over to his fallen bird, but stopped once he saw an odd Liquid like Creature wearing a straw
hat, hiding behind the silo.

The creature hid away while Yugo quickly helped his tofu. Once Az awoke loud rumble and crashing sounds were heard.

Suddenly, four Minotaur-like monsters burst out of a building resembling a tavern, carrying a haul of fruits in their arms. The bulls continued dashing but quickly stopped when they came face to face with Percedal and Drake, who stood in their way, but the two warriors were quickly ignored and replaced with the thoughts of more food.