Chapter Four: B Movie Zombies

We catch a view of our heroes standing on a precipice looking at a...peculiar sight.

Drake: WhattheWakfukisthisabout?

Clearly another obstacle in their path.

–|+Episode: Damsel Distressed+|–

Yugo: Are you sure we have to go through here to get to Oma Island?

The map the got rid of its marking in place for it's face.

Map: Yes, you've got no choice. Don't worry, it's a nice place. Very lively, hehehe.

Drake: Doubt. The Wakfu in this place is rancid.

Amalia: Nature is twisted here. It's like.. there are shadows moving through the village.

The group started towards the ominous looking castle town, hoping to stop for a rest and be gone as soon as humanly possible.

Percedal: Now to find the best Inn in town! I could eat a Boowolf!

Yugo: Me too, I'd eat the fur off a Gobball's back.

Evangeline: Well you shouldn't have devoured all the rations on the first day then.

Drake: Ah, the joys of gaining sustenance from Wakfu.

Amalia: Lucky!

Evangeline decided now was the time to ask Drake about his weapons. They might get into a situation later that keeps her from asking.

Evangeline: Drake, about your weapons.

Drake: Hm?

Evangeline: What's so special that you'd go out of your way to collect them?

Percedal seemed insulted at such a question as he interrupted instantly.

Percedal: I guess I shouldn't expect a Cra to know anything about swords let alone the Five Devils!

Ignoring the blatant diss, Evangeline pressed further.

Evangeline: The Five Devils?

Percedal: Five all powerful Shushus who were revered as Gods opposite of The Twelve! Andras, The Great Marquis! Gilgamesh, The Maruading Titan! Alastor, Spirit of Lightning! Yamato, The Darkslayer! And Pandora, The Calamitous Ordinance! Legends say they were each defeated by a single nameless dragon who forged each of them from the arms of those same Shushus! You should really brush up on your history, Evangeline.

Evangeline: Is that why you're collecting these weapons, Drake? Because of some Iop fairytale?

Drake glanced over his shoulder at the Cra.

Drake: I have three of the most powerful weapons in the world of Twelve in my possession. Why is that a problem, Eva?

Evangeline: I just don't want you getting killed over stories that might not be real!