CHAPTER THREE

Starting Today, You Are a Host! (Part 3)

"Here! Change into this uniform." The twins said as they showed the boy's uniform of Ouran High School Academy to the honor student.

They stood in a changing room with Haruhi, making him wear the uniform for some unknown reason. "What? But why?!" Haruhi exclaimed in confusion.

"Don't ask questions!" They said in sync as they began to jump on Haruhi "No- Wait!" he shouted in protest.

"Change!" The twins repeated, pestering the poor guy. "Okay, fine! I'll change, but you two have to get out!" He gave in but wanted privacy. He pushed the two out as the twins stumbled.

The twins then paused and turned to look at each other in realization and surprise "Huh?"

5 light bulbs are turned on while 2 remained dull.

Honey had a delighted look on his face as he finished all the cake he got. Kiyo just smiled fondly while sipping on her tea. The host club was camped out in front of the changing room Haruhi was in.

"Uhm, senpai?" Haruhi called out nervously. "Aren't you done changing yet?" Tamaki asked as he placed his hands on his hips.

Kiyo glanced at the twins, amusement in her eyes "Looks like they figured it out. Mo-kun and Tama-kun are the ones who have yet to discover it." She thought, internally giggling.

The curtain to the changing room was pulled away and there stood Haruhi in the male uniform. Gold eyes widened at the sight as she brought a hand to her lips "Oh my, Haru-kun. You look better in the uniform than those clothes you were wearing a while ago."

"You sure it's really okay for me to keep this uniform?" said male asked the tall blond. Tamaki had tears running down his face as he blushed "Cute! You're as pretty as a girl. Adorable~"

"Haru-chan you look so cute!" Honey complimented as he grinned before adding "Not as cute as Ki-chan though, sorry!" Kiyo blushed lightly and giggled "Thank you, Mi-kun."

"If we had known that's how you really look," Hikaru started 

"We would have helped you out sooner!" Kaoru finished for his brother.

"Who knows, maybe he'll draw in some customers" Kyoya said as Haruhi adjusted the tie, actually looking like a natural pretty boy.

"You know, that's just what I was thinking." Tamaki stepped in as he flashed a pose.

~Bullcrap~

Tamaki then pointed at Haruhi and declared "Our errand boy is moving up the ranks. Starting today, you are an official member of the host club!" 

"I will personally train you to be a first rate host. If you can get 100 customers to request your service, we will completely forget about your 8 million yen debt." Tamaki said as Haruhi rose a brow and sweated 

"A host?"

TIME SKIP

Kiyo sat beside Kyoya because she wanted to rest for the rest of the day. Watching Haruhi try hosting. 

"Hey, Kyo-kun?" Kiyo called, lightly tracing the rim of her teacup as she focused her gaze at Tamaki, who is spying on Haruhi.

"Yes, Princess Kiyo?" Kyoya answered while writing on his notebook. She glanced up at him and giggled "You know, I'm not really a princess. You don't have to trouble yourself with calling me that." 

He shook his head lightly "Nonsense. You may not be a princess, yes. But, you're the princess of the Host Club. Even though outside of the Host Club, I believe you deserve that title."