CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

The Sun, the Sea and the Host Club! (Part 2)

After the two finished collecting some pretty and funny-looking seashells- Kiyo keeping the heart-shaped shell somewhere safe- they started collecting shellfish for dinner.

"Haru-chan! Wanna go hellfish shunting?!" Honey called out to the brunette who walked over to them. Kiyo sweat dropped. "Shellfish hunting, Mi-kun" She corrected kindly. 

He chuckled at his mistake. "I meant shellfish hunting!" Haruhi looked skeptical, looking around "But this doesn't seem to be that kind of beach Honey-senpai. You're not gonna find many shellfish.." She trailed off when she saw the bucket filled with shellfish. 

She jumped a little in surprise, she looked down to see a lot of crabs and other shellfish crawling around her. "What the hell?! No way!" The brunette shouted in shock.

Kiyo gasped, sounding offended. "Haru-chan!" She cutely stomped her foot, her face sporting a pout. She held up a finger and shook it. "No swearing." she said firmly.

Haruhi flinched a little and gave a her a small apologetic smile. "Sorry senpai." Kiyo eased her with a smile. "It's alright." Mori glanced at them before looking over at the huge rock behind him.

He went to investigate and saw Kyoya and the police men from before in front of a big truck, hauling buckets filled with shellfish. "Mori-senpai," Kyoya called, having noticed the stoic man.

"My family's private police force stopped by. They wanted to make it up to Honey-senpai and Princess Kiyo for attacking them at the water park." The host club's president informed his club member. "So they brought shellfish."

"Amazing, look how many we got!" Honey said in front of a large red tub with pink bunnies decorated around it. It was filled with shellfish just like the other tubs and buckets around them.

Haruhi sat with him and Kiyo, her eyes sparkling at the sight of the shellfish pile. "We're gonna have some fancy side dishes tonight!" The chocolate eyed girl expressed her happiness. Tamaki had walked over a while ago, looking at them. 

"My, my. Certainly looks like they're enjoying themselves. All is right with the world." Tamaki smiled calmly. Mori jumped back down from the rock and stood beside the blond. 

"Senpai!" Haruhi called out to said blond. He looked up in surprise. "Dinner is going to be awesome! It's a major haul!" The brunette exclaimed animatedly. Kiyo blushed lightly and squealed, "My kouhai is so cute!" 

Tamaki cupped his cheeks with a happy blush. "Oh, I'm just so proud! Look at my little girl!" He said, sounding like he can't take the cuteness anymore, which he can't.

"It's a major haul! Dinner is gonna be awesome! It'll be a real treat!" Haruhi kept repeating, simply overjoyed by the amount of food there will be for dinner. The white haired girl giggled. "Haru-chan is absolutely adorable. Don't you think so, Mi-kun?" She turned to her club member.

He chuckled. "She sure loves the idea of a major haul." He nodded, repeating the words the honor student used. She hummed happily, watching the brunette and their club leader talk, the latter holding up a king crab. "Indeed she does. She's a big foodie." 

Suddenly the guests shouted, "CENTIPEDE!" They all started screaming, running away from Tamaki and Haruhi. Honey tilted his head but followed, dragging Kiyo along with him. He did not know what was going on, but he was having fun. Kiyo looked utterly confused, seeing the guests run in fear.

The twins were not far behind them, also running in fear. Her cousins then stopped at a safe distance from the tall blond and the brunette beside him. Honey and Kiyo also stopped, the girl taking the time to ask them what had happened.