CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jungle Pool SOS! (Part 1)

The waves crashing on the shore provided a soothing atmosphere, the birds chirping as they soared above the trees and--

Wait.

"Behold, Haruhi. Bask in the beauty of tropical birds" Tamaki appeared beside said girl who was wearing a yellow vest and blue swimming trunks.

Kiyo tuned out their conversation as she just stared off into the distance, thinking 'These boys are going to be the death of me'

How did they end up here, you ask? Well.

----

"Haru-chan, would you like to study at my house today?" Kiyo asked as she walked beside her underclassman. The brown haired girl hummed and went to answer only to be held captive by one of the twins.

"Targets"

"Captured"

"What---!" Kiyo let out before she was scooped up into the arms of the younger twin. Her and Haruhi were then faced with a black limo. The window rolled down and showed Tamaki in shades and a flower lei around his neck.

"Good work. Now, take them with you" Tamaki said with a calm smile. Kiyo sighed, annoyed. She had not wanted to partake in going to Kyoya's private resort because she wanted to stay home, where it's peaceful and quiet. 

She knew what they were doing and just could not deal with these boys anymore. But she also understood why they wanted to take a small break outside of school and their own homes.

So she let them do what they want.

"Roger!" The twins responded together.

Tamaki flashed them a victorious smile then the limo drove away. "Hold on. Where are we going?!" Haruhi asked, confused and a little scared.

----

And here we are. In a private resort.

Damn rich people. Quote, Haruhi.

Kiyo just shrugged and walked over to the small bar and made herself an orange juice. She then looked down at the swimsuit she picked from the collection the twins showed her. 

She really liked the shade of blue, it complimented her eyes

She really liked the shade of blue, it complimented her eyes. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail, a few strands of her hair left out as it framed her face perfectly. She also had on cute blue sandals to match her swimsuit. Her signature flower clip was resting at the base of her ponytail.

"Haru-chan!" Honey exclaimed as he jumped beside said honor student. "Wanna share some coconut juice with me? Or do you wanna try a piece of the mango cake?" The energetic blond asked as he bounced around her, the brunette following him with her eyes.

"Sure, I'll have some coconut juice with you" Haruhi blinked. Honey grinned and spun her around once before dashing towards the small bar where Kiyo was.