Chapter two: Saviour

Takemichi's prayers has been answered, a saviour is now before him..... or is he?

Hello it is me again hehe :D
I know it's pretty early for a new chapter but I was too excited and I guess this can be a "chapter before I go MIA" kind of thing. Though this one won't be as um exciting, I hope you still enjoy it! :3
-comment down any grammar and or spelling mistakes I'll try fixing it as best as I can

TW: Mentions of Brutality and blood

"Now... what do we have here?", a new voice arose, stepping closer to the previous men who was chasing after the boy.

Well if you exclude the unmoving figure that was bleeding out profusely then maybe deduct it to just a single man.

The man who was once smiling and snickering with his partner was now staring wide eyed in horror.

His mouth agape, frozen in place.

His brain couldn't register what had just happened. He couldn't even catch a glimpse the moment his partner had been shot.... DEAD.

"W... WHA.. WHAT THE F**K!? WHAT THE F**K HAVE YOU DONE!?!? YOU F**KER!! YOU B**CH I'LL F**KING KI-", before he could finish his stuttering loud cries the unknown man, ceased his eyebrows, obvious annoyance displayed on his face as shot him in the thigh twice.

In a sheer of moments, the man was now on his knees, letting out a blood curdling scream from the bullets that had been penetrated through his thighs.

Holding on to them as a futile attempt of trying to stop the bleeding.

"You're loud..... that's annoying....", the unknown man sighed out, his eyes unmoving from the sight, seemingly staring down at the man screaming in agony with an uninterested gaze.

Takemichi had heard similar screams one too many times during his stay at that hellish facility, but no matter how many time he'd heard it, he just couldn't get used to it.

Not like he wanted to.

Who would? He still wanted to at the very least be deemed as a sane person, even tho his version of said" sane person" was probably different from others.

The pursuer was now stammering, his words jumbled, screaming incoherent phrases in agony aloud whilst attempting to hold on onto his legs to stop the crimson liquid from oozing out.

The unknown man, visibly getting even more annoyed, continues, "you're mouth was so loosed not so long ago.... now you're unable to speak properly...gone senile?", the unknown man insinuated at the pathetic man, in a dark and cold tone as stared down at him, equally just as cold and uninterested.

"What were you two, b**tards doing around this area? Rats? Don't you know where you are? Are you stupid?" 'the man mocked unexpressive.

The boy could hear it, his voice, assertive, powerful, cold, unsympathetic but it had this hint of..... loneliness?

He must have been mistaken, no one who sounded so cruel and uncaring as the unknown man could have an ounce of said emotion... or could he?

Takemichi didn't want to judge, he couldn't just assume things without proof. But right at this moment he could barely even think rationally.

Though luckily it seems like his shaking body and the throbbing inside his head had died down. Though it was still aching all over.

As Takemichi was finally calm (as he can be) enough to think rationally, he had started analysing the unknown man by the sound of his voice.