Chapter Seven: First Encounters(4)

Notes:

Two new characters has finally present a chance on meeting the stranger who had piqued their leader's interest. Will all go well?

Hello, hello, Hi! I know, I've been gone for a while, but my work had been quite tiring lately. i really did plan on posting this chapter on March, but it had just been sitting in my drafts collecting dust this whole while, I'm sorry :') anyways, I do not know if the updates will be as constant as they used to, but I'll try. since I'm also currently working on another story "Twisted Revengers"i've been even more bus hahahaah sorry. anyway, I hope you enjoy!

To be completely honest, Takemichi felt his nerves racking inside from the scene before him. But it wasn't like he was about to voice that out. (He'd rather not be the centre of attention, thank you very much)

Mikey—who had been cut off for god knows how many times now— looks especially annoyed by the sudden interruption, it was like one of those 'If looks could kill, you'd be dead' kind of situation.

The boy felt a tinge of pity for the bleached blonde and even more pitiful for the newcomers —victims— for what his 'saviour' is about to dawn upon the them. (If possible he would like it if everyone makes it out unscathed and breathing)

"..... Enter", the man said in his usual monotonous voice, but it was a few octaves lower than usual, which made the boy gulped down the bile at the back of his throat.

Two men enters the room, to which made Takemichi scooted back a little. Both of the men had indigo coloured hair with darker purple tips and edges. The man who Takemichi assumed knocked had shorter hair comparing to the one trailing behind him since he was the one who entered first.

The man with the shorter indigo coloured hair had a lazy smile on his face whilst the later had a more neutral facade on, much like Mikey's usual expression just more lax and less tight.

Both of the men were standing close to each other, well closer than how the other executives he had encountered -even if he had only seen only two- in the building.

Both of the men glanced at the boy's direction, surprising said person in the process. The shorter haired men had shifted his expression to surprise then a mischievous grin while the other only ceased his eyebrows in confusion. Takemichi averted his gaze to the wall beside him.

Brothers.

That's what they're called right? Even with the vast difference in expressions and air, they still felt similar. Such luxurious concept had never existed at the hellish facility he had resided, since everyone are more like 'competitors' then 'siblings', for you can only ever show outstanding results to remain alive.

But before the men could utter a single word out, Mikey spoke up, "What the hell is it, Haitani?", irritation was laced in his tone. His eyebrows creasing slightly.

The man named 'Haitani' shifted his attention to the bleached blonde, "Ah,....yes, sir. Our apologies for the our disrespectable display, boss", he bowed deeply, irritating the man before him would be a brazen move, his brother awkwardly followed in tow.

"Boss, if I might be so bold. Who might this child be?", he then inquires.

Mikey took a while to answer the man, it wasn't as if he was hesitant to answer, he was probably still upset about being cut off for the Nth time today.