Chapter five :First encounters (2)

Mikey getting a better understanding of what he's feeling, a jealous Sanzu and a new character arises unbeknownst to Takemichi.

Could the man be his first (sane) friend?

Yoohoo, I feel bad for probably bamboozling some to think that chapter 5 was uploaded :') So here a rushed part that's been in my drafts. The chapter's a little longer than usual lol :P Hope ya enjoy.

!!!IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE END!!!

The drive to the penthouse wasn't long, since their designated destination was fairly close to where they were.

It was placed and hidden far from the public's eye, coincidentally just opposite of the forest the boy had came from.

As the car drove closer to their hideout, the guards- who could immediately recognized their leader's vehicle from a mile away- stepped aside from the slowly opening automatic gate to create an entrance.

The pinkette stopped the car as they reached the front of the building.

Sanzu got out from the driver's seat swiftly and proceeds to quickly circled around, opening the door to Mikey's side of the vehicle.

The pinkette pulled the door hastily so his king could come out as easily as possible.

Mikey's POV :

Mikey glanced down at the boy, he shook Takemichi's shoulders lightly.

"Takemichi, I need you to sit up for me." he softly whispered to the now stirred awake boy.

The ravenette squirmed around the bleached blonde's lap, not before letting out a small hum of agreement.

"We're about to exit the car, I can't carry you properly in this position", he continued, slightly surprised at how gentle his own words came out.

Mikey watched as the boy's eyes flutter open, his ocean blue eyes on display but it was half lidded, his face still flushed red from the fever. Takemichi's expression was dazed, probably taking in his new surroundings.

The man saw small beads of sweat trickling down his forehead, and his breathing still a little heavy but undoubtedly stable.

Truly, are kids suppose to be this.... proper during a fever? Well he had already deducted by now that Takemichi wasn't a simple kid.

He'll just get the answers he wants later. It wasn't as if the boy was in a state of being able to be interrogated anyway.

The boy sat up slowly from his lap, not without using every bit of his strength since he was struggling a little, resulting to his body shaking like a newborn baby fawn.

The slight tingle in his chest returned, unconsciously placing his palm on Takemichi's forehead to which the boy just quietly responded with a softer hum, his lips quirking up slightly and his head leaning in to the touch.

The man stared at the boy with fondness, he could feel his chest tightening, his expression slightly soften at the sight.

A few seconds later, he snapped out of his daze, his expression quickly morphed into a neutral facade again.

'This isn't good'.

Takemichi's POV:

His fever was being a really big nuisance, he never liked his body being all warm, uncomfortable while he sweated profusely. It was quite nauseating to him.