[Third Person's P.OV.]

𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ➳ 𝑈𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑖 𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝐸𝑑𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑

A black haired girl walked through the long hallways of the Ubuyashiki estate, carrying a tray of green tea and some dorayaki.

She hummed a soft tune while walking, catching the attention of a man standing by the entrance of the estate.

"Ah, good day Akira-sama!" exclaimed the man, causing the said girl to look up towards him.

"Good day Rengoku-san." replied Akira, smiling softly. "What brings you here?"

"Erm, I'm just waiting for Oyakata-sama to arrive to give me a new mission." said the blonde haired man, blushing slightly.

The black haired teen giggled, then covered her mouth to stiffle her bubbling laughter."

"Father should be arriving soon." the Ubuyashiki girl spoke after composing herself. "Rengoku-san, why don't you come inside in the meantime? As you can see, I've got some sweets." she smirked.

Rengoku perked up at the mention of the sweets.

"YES!" he shouted, then realizing what he had said, he blushed beet red and quickly corrected himself, "I- uh... that's if you don't mind, Akira-sama."

Akira's laughter echoed through the halls of the Ubuyashiki estate as she led her best friend to the living room.

Unfortunately to the two friends, it didn't take long for Akira's father to arrive, much to the discharging of the blonde and red haired man.

Akira watched as her otousan and friend conversed, staying silent as to not intrude in the matters she's not familiar with.

Soon enough, Rengoku was given a mission and after bowing and bidding goodbye to the two Ubuyashikis, he was escorted outside by one of the maids.

The father and daughter sat in silence, both of them busy enjoying the tea and sweets.

"Isamu is a good man." the leader of the Demon Slayer corps commented after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm? Oh yes he is," Akira replied, "He truly is one of the best."

"He'll be a good husband one day" the black haired man said smiling slightly.

His daughter nodded, not really paying attention to his words.

His words soon caught up in her head, her purple eyes comically widening as the blush spread all across her porcelain face.

"Father!" she squealed, burying her face in her hands, "No, no no noo... I don't see him in that way! He's just a good friend."

The blind man laughed heartily, then said,

"If you say so my dear."

Which did not help the poor teen calm her blushing face at all.

"DAAADDD!"

"Alright, alright. I'm just kidding." chuckled the lavender eyed man.

His expression then went solemn.

"But, you do know that you must marry soon? Otherwise the curse will be activated."

Akira's smile faded.

"I know, father." she replied in a small voice.

The Ubuyashiki man sighed, feeling bad that he brought that conversation up.

"Come here my daughter." the man said, patting the place on his left side.

Akira didn't hesitate before hugging her father tightly, being careful as to not hurt his frail body.

The father and daughter duo said nothing while being emraced, and just enjoyed each other's presence.