[Third Person's P.OV.]

While Akira was busy shopping, Muzan and Mayumi continued walking down the street, the only thought on the Demon King's mind being wanting to get rid of the demon he was unfortunate enough to hold in his arms, so he could finally enjoy some alone ...

While Akira was busy shopping, Muzan and Mayumi continued walking down the street, the only thought on the Demon King's mind being wanting to get rid of the demon he was unfortunate enough to hold in his arms, so he could finally enjoy some alone time with his wife.

He's pulled out of his thoughts when a hand roughly grapped him on the shoulder.

The demon progenitor turned his head slightly to find a panting teen boy with maroon eyes glaring fiercely at him, much to Muzan's confusion.

His plum red eyes widened when the boy covered in green scarf started to pull out a sword out of it's sheath, so he quickly turned around to fully face the demon slayer so his 'daughter' could also see him.

Mayumi's eyes widened when she noticed the boy, an innocent expression quickly forming on her childish face.

"Daddy?" the little girl asked, pretending to be confused. "Who's that?"

The youngest Moon Knight so desperately wanted to laugh aloud when the look of shock and horror made it's way to the demon slayer's face as he completely froze.

"Don't worry sweetie." Muzan was quick to comfort his 'daughter', muttering words of comfort to her for the sake of pretense, while angrily calling his missing wife over to him via their mental connection, for the Demon King felt like he could explode in anger.

A Demon Slayer has seen what he looks like, unforgivable.

"I'm sorry, is there something I can do for you?" Muzan asked the teen boy innocently, "Are you alright? You seem quite flustered?" he asked, his red eyes flashing in fake concern.

"Darling, what's the matter?" asked Akira, who has finally decided to join her husband and 'daughter', holding multiple bags in her hands.

"Don't worry mother!" Mayumi cheerfully said as she and Muzan turned to face the older woman.

The Demon Queen quickly surveyed the Demon Slayer and smirked inwardly as she read his thoughts.

'If you only knew, little slayer' thought the demoness.

"Who is this boy?" Akira asked her husband, sounding concerned.

"I don't know, I'm just as confused as you are." replied Muzan, looking at the boy, narrowing his eyes once he noticed a certain set of earrings on him. "I've never seen him before."

Without anyone noticing, the Demon King quickly extended his claws and trew a bit of his blood at a random human.

"He must've made a mistake, thought I was someone else." Muzan commented.

"Oh? Is that's it?" the black haired woman said with a close eyed smile, pretending to not notice what Muzan did.

'Ooo, he turned that quick? My my, you're improving darling~' Akira teased over their link once she heard the sound of growling coming from a nearby man.

As the Demon Slayer left to stop the newly turned demon from devouring his wife, the Demon Progenitor turned to glare at his wife, who's smirk didn't falter at all, in fact it only grew when she noticed the glare, meaning she was right.

As the commotion began on the streets, the Demon Queen took it as the que to go.

"Come on, let's go. The more I stay in this disguise, the higher are the chances of that slayer smelling that I'm a demon." Akira murmured quietly to Muzan, who only nodded his head in response and quickly passed Mayumi to her, the little demon burying her head into her Queen's shoulder to stay in disguise.

The married pair walked through the alarmed crowd as thought nothing happened, ignoring the Demon Slayer who began to shout nonsence about being the one who's personality gonna hunt down the Demon King.

Once they finally made it though the thick crowd and onto the more quieter streets, Mayumi quickly jumped out of Akira's arms, bowed lowly to her two superiors and disappeared in a flash.

"What are we gonna do about that boy? He has hanafuda earrings?" asked the demoness once they were alone.

"Leave him to me." replied Muzan, "I'll deal with him soon enough." he said, plum red eyes flashing darkly.

" he said, plum red eyes flashing darkly