THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

kimi's p.o.v

i was in wolf form in my cave getting ready to leave to jacks ford(not real place made it up in my head lol) to help out a friend in need."alright ill see you later mommy" i said "alright sweetie be safe" i had said my goodbyes to my father already he was at work while my mother took care of the clan. I had started to sprint out feeling the wind through my pink colored fur, it felt nice to run in this form. i had a long journey to go, for i lived 100 miles away from Jacks ford but its worth it for my friend snow. i should be their in about a little after she gets out of school. oh jeez I'm such an idiot i can use my wolf speed! 

snows p.o.v

i was in my 8th period class and i was hoping it would be 9th so that i could leave sooner.i felt some paper balls being thrown at my head while my brother and his friend were working, he never sees them bulling me because they hide it from him and if i tell him they Will kill me! I don't have the guts to any way "snow,snow Mrs snow pay attention!" yelled the teacher. I could hear the snickers from their table. i hope this hell would end, but that's every high school their is always a kid that gets picked on in every school right?

~time skip to end of class~

as i was walking out of the school i decided to go to the park to write some more stories and poems, but then i felt as if i was being followed. I brushed the feeling off and kept walking down the cement path i sat under the fountain and as i was writing i saw three shadows casting over me. i looked up and saw the two sluts of the school Marci, and Eva(ava) and Marci's boy friend Jase. " hey bitch whats up" she said  i didn't talk to her i got up and walked around her to leave, but Jase stopped me and started shoving me and hit me on the back of the head " where you going we ain't done with you yet dork" " I'm done here assholes now leave me alone" i said he got pissed off then i saw him raise his hand to hit me and my eyes instinctivly shut to wait for impact.....