weapon battle pt.2

"tch...i was going for this" i say as i grab the sword. principle: "alright get ready!" i take a ready stance as does she. -the bell sounds off-

she swings her flail at me and i dodge with ease, i noticed that when she swings it gets stuck in the ground a bit, i use this to my advantage as i exam her every move..bianca:" aren't you going to fight?? stop running you coward!" "careful what you wish for" i say as she swings harder at me it scraped my leg but i then jump ,as she trys to get the flail out of the ground,

i quickly then strike her 15 times with my sword and skid away from her keeping the distance. she is bleeding and is slowing down, she then charges toward me and i side step behind her and strike her, she then falls to the ground as i wait for the ref to say its over. ref: bianca is out! i smirk as i hear snow and kisha cheer!

principle: she is quite impressive

coach: for now lets just see how long she can hold up

 principle: ok!!! now its the final match you can now use your power!

I smirk at the words , in my case Powers i stand up as my opponents are both marci and todd that is two against one. i hear the bell chime as marci attacks throwing ice magic at me i dodge it but then todd transforms into a wolf and tackles me i then punch him and he gets off i then grow wolf ear and tail and my speed increases i punch todd as he goes to pounce on me again i sent him flying into a wall but as i hit todd,marci takes this as an advantage and throws ice at me freezing my whole body except my head she comes up to me ready to strike but i then melt the ice and throw flame balls at her, yeah I'm a wolf who can control fire deals with it!, i burn her and as she is in pain i use my wolf speed and strength and my hand full of flames at her stupid face and she falls.  

everyone is mostly in shock because i just beat all of the jocks and i also have two powers its really rare for one too have two.

principle: that is the end of the match kimi please come and receive your gold bracelet. i walk to get it and she tells me my greatest out of agility weapons and power is my power she said i can use more experience with my weaponry though.

i walk back to the stands where kisha and snow wait. kisha: damn girl your pretty awesome!" " thanks" i say as snow laughs and tells me" you finally got the flames under control" we laugh and exit the gym.