friendship is worth fighting for<3

.....i closed my eye ready for impact and my brother and his girlfriend turning the corner then all of a sudden I heard growls and Jase yelp in pain. I opened my eyes and their was a wolf larger than  normal standing in front of me with Jase's hand in its mouth it wasn't putting to much pressure on it  the wolf let go and it turned into a normal sized wolf!?

kimi pov

I could smell snows scent from here i was close. when I saw her she was talking to two girls and a guy  i was walking up to them when snow spoke and the guy was really mad? i saw him raise his hand and snow close her eyes and i acted out on instinct and pounced at the boy landing in front of snow in a protective stance and the boys hand in my wolf mouth he yelped and i loosened my grip, i didn't want to hurt him to bad i growled and let go making him fall. One of the girls spoke " what the hell is that"!! i growled at her and shrunk to my normal wolf size. i spoke to snow through my mind " snow are you OK'? i could hear her thought  'kimi?is that you?'  I nodded my head. she nodded at my first question stood up then we heard her naming being called. that's my brother. she said. i'll give you some privacy and i pounced into the bushes near us.

snows POV

as kimi jumps into the bushes Todd(my brother) came running towards us with his 'girlfriend'. and his girlfriend ran after him but then she saw Jase and ran towards him. I dont know why he dates her?

Todd's pov

i was with my girlfriend Bianca and she was supposed as one of the sluts of the school the top chicks. i was walking the corner when i heard yelps and growls some of my girlfriends friends  and there boyfriend has his arm near my sister and inside a wolfs mouth i could see the wolf growl at Marci and look back at snow and snow smiled and nodded?'SNOW!!!' I ran towards her and the wolf left "snow are you alright"? "yes I'm fine kimi came to help, you can meet her when we get home". " what happened" " i'll tell you at...home" "well lets go home!" i grabbed her hand and ran home i could smell a scent that smelt like fresh strawberries, i got suspicious and ran faster. i walked up the steps with snow and walked inside. Snow sat on the couch." alright spit it out what happened what did you do to get Jase so mad? you always know how to push his buttons" " i don't know?..." then i heard scratching on the door snow got up to open it and something rushed inside and tackled me!!

kimis pov

i was listening in their conversation and he thought it was snows fault!?! i started to scratch the hell out of that f ing door. when snow opened the door i ran to him and pushed my head to his " YOU KNOW WHAT!IT WASNT SNOWS FAULT THEY WERE PICKING ON HER AND HE WAS PUSHING HER PROVOKING HER SHE TOLD HIM TO F OFF AND HE WAS AN ASSHOLE HE WAS GOING TO HIT HER LUCK LY I CAUGHT HIS FREAKIN HAND OR HER CHECK WOULD BE SWOLLEN AND RED!!" he looked surprised and spoke out loud " really" i nodded." so it was you who bite him? " friends are worth fighting for and me and snow are buddies and i will have her back forever"