•°002°•

•°ʀᴀᴠᴀᴇɴᴀ°•

THERE WAS A CHILL IN THE AIR, not because of the winds, Kings Landing stood still on that front. Because of how uncomfortable the silence was, tension nagging at each and every one of the Targaryens stuffed into that small carriage.
Ravaena clutched a clump of her skirts in a false attempt to keep calm. Her mother was sat beside her, also fidgeting with the Ruby rock atop her wedding ring. Polishing it with the brushes of her thumb.

Ravaena sat wedged between her Mother's slight frame which would not last in the coming months, and the teenage body of her brother Joffrey. He didn't seem fased at all however. Just staring blankly towards Jace whom was also tapping his knee with the boney index finger of his left hand. Her brother Lucerys nudged the inside of Jaces' ribcage. A cause for him to stop fidgeting and look out of the grated window. The metal slightly rusted from the many trips to and from the harbour.

Ravaena sighed, she would have much rathered to arrive on Dragon back. However, her mother insisted on arriving formally, 'the greens' would have enough against them. Additionally, Rhaenyra made the point that
'the Dragons will be safe back at home where they belong. Safer than the Dragon Pits anyway.'
No amount of reasoning could stear Ravaena away from the fact that being without Vyraxes was still heartache. I'm missing apart of myself.

The carriage pulled to a stop, Ravaena observed as both of her parents shared a glance. One that spoke only with their eyes. Rhaenyra stood, slightly shaking the carriage that had abruptly stopped a few moments ago. Her plum purple and black cloak draped all the way down past her shins. The ashen colour of her hair was elegantly styled into a braid that weaved around the back of her scalp.

Ravaena's hair was neatly let down with a braid that went over the top of her head. Alike her mother's except Ravaena had her braid further forward than the back of her head.

"All hail Rhaenyra, of House Targaryen. Princess of Dragon Stone and heir to the Iron Throne. And her Royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen."
A broad Knight announced from atop a chestnut mare stationed at the portcullis that they had just passed through. His voice rang with the edgy deepness of it. Ravaena was glad he shut up after her parent's titles. He would have started to grate on her.

Rhaenyra placed her fingers delicately onto the handle of the door. Turning it down and pushing it open. Rays of light immediately fell onto her eyes. Blinding her, Ravens brought her hand up in a struggle to keep her sight.

"Come children." Daemon stood and ushered them all. Spreading his arms out so that there was no way of staying in the carriage.

Ravaena huffed quietly and stood. Grasping her cloak, a deep crimson and black design with gold coloured trimmings. Thankfully fastened all the way to the bottom, with maroon coloured clasps.

Jace proceeded first, stepping down the built in step of the carriage. It wobbled again. Next Luke, another Shake. Then Finally Joffrey. Another Shake.
Daemon held his arm out behind her back ushering his daughter out. Ravaena stepped down, almost tripping. Thankfully not, as she knew it would be a terrible embarrassment and a cause for the Rogue Prince and her brothers to laugh.

The yard was bare. Bland even, another carriage pulled in behind them that would have contained Dyanna and the other residence of their family. Rhaena pleaded to stay with Aegon and Viserys in the second carriage, Ravaena did too. But there was nought any room for the youngest Targaryen girl, so she was squished between her immediate family instead.

The Red Keep was like walking into a new world for Ravaena. The wonderland of Pentos were all she had visited other than her home in the years she could remember. Perhaps a visit or two to the the Capital. However, she barely remembered even those.