•°004°•

ʀᴀᴠᴀᴇɴᴀ

The group of siblings from both the Black sides of the family all exited the feasting room.

Baela was walking side by side with Rhaena, who had not long ago been trying to restrain her sister as Rhaegar had done for Ravaena.

Jace marched over to his betrothed and began to speak what must have been sweet words because she calmed herself down.
All the torches ahead were mere flickers in the dark, the hall being so lengthy. Without the torches, they would all be heading into a tunnel of darkness. No one amongst the blacks particularly fancied Aemond cutting alltheir throats under the shield of darkness. So everyone appreciated the lights leading them down the halls.

Ravaena placed a hand on her older brother's shoulder.
"Are you alright? Aegon slammed your head down quite hard." She asked her dear sibling.
Out of all her brothers, Lucerys and Jacaerys had all been her favourites. Luke was always close to her, for as long and she could remember, despite him being twenty years of age, he still felt close to his little sister and always deemed to protect her. Jace, of course was the same, perhaps even ore protective of her innocence, he couldn't imagine his little sister ever losing it.

"I'm fine, you pulled him off me." Luke turned to his sister, stopping his walk to Jace's chambers. He cupped her cheek in his hand and scanned all over her face. "Are you alright?" Ravaena nodded. Her overprotective brother made sure she was alright.

"Were all going to Jace's room. It's easier for mother to get to us if she needs us." Luke informed Ravaena.

She nodded and they began the trek to the eldest Velaryon boy's room.

<>

ʀʜᴀᴇɴʏʀᴀ

The servants had started to clear up all of the food that had barely been touched. Rhaenyra placed her left hand onto her stomach. A habit she had grown back into since finding out she was once again with child.

Alicent sighed and approached her for the first time this evening.
"I'm sorry for what happened, we were all having such a good time."

Rhaenyra recognised the sorrow in Alicent's voice.
She wasn't sure whether it was literal or an act. Rhaenyra hadn't know the true Alicent for years, perhaps the last time she truly knew her was when her father announced his marriage to the young Hightower. Since then, Alicent had been a dutiful wife.

Until, she became a dutiful daughter. Loyal to her Father's cunning plots of how his daughter's children would take the Throne. Alamaris saw his flaws years before, it was why she fled. It seemed, Alicent was not as wary as her younger sister had been.

"It is fine. I must leave, get the children home."

Alicent grabbed Rhaenyra's free hand, and clasped it in her own. Rhaenyra noticed how her former dear friend's face was splotched with red marks from tears.

I forgot she was capable of crying. Rhaenyra thought, the woman seemed so bent on getting the Throne sometimes, she forgot that Alicent was human with human feelings.

"Please stay." The Queen pleaded helplessly. The first time she had pleaded in years.

Rhaenyra hesitated before saying something she only meant for the goodd of her dear Father.
"Let me take the children home. And um." She paused, thinking of her words carefully. One wrong move and Alicent would remember them forever, use them against her if she did not fulfill them.
"I'll fly over on dragon back."

Alicent smiled.
"Your Father would love that."

Rhaenyra embraced her stepmother, squeezed her slightly before letting go. Alicent tended to her Father and the princess Helaena who was shaken by the previous events.