East and West fail to keep a job, 2/2

I have returned *Smacks part two on this after centuries*

Who knew my study schedule was so cursed?? I also had a couple break days too and holidays are next week! (26 October-31 October), it's my 1/6 holidays for the entire school year. Kind of short but hey, holiday is holiday when it comes to a cursed gymnasium.

-----------------

East and West looked at the parking lot, looking at all the space there was out there. More space meant more chaos to think off. West was usually calm in these situations, but why would you miss out an opportunity like this?

East looked at a her motorcycle she used earlier to deliver the pizzas, she considered something before shrugging and taking West's hand before running to the motorcycle.

'Hope you have a good grip, West, or else you might fall off.' East said,

'Wait what?' He sat behind East, before East hit the gas, sending them at a massive speed. West screamed and held onto East from the back as East was enjoying the wind.

'SLOW DOWNNN!!' West yelled, holding onto East as if his life depended on it. East quickly did a sharp turn around and West held on tighter, practically compressing half of East's organs. Sure, he could ride all vehicles and stuff well, but he is a crappy passenger.

After East driving for a bit, she noticed a large building with a truck. The truck was being loaded with ingredients for the Pizzeria which was quite obvious since the truck had a massive logo on it. She headed towards there and pressed on the break, almost sending West flying to the next dimension. West screeched one more time before realizing that they finally stopped, nearby the truck. It was empty and employees were there not paying attention to who was by the door.

Both East and West looked at each other, before East and West quickly thought of the same idea.

Do the employees really need the truck? Nah, probably not.

West held in giggles as East snuck to the truck, gesturing West to go closer everything it seemed clear. East gave the gesture and West did a little roll under the table, almost hitting his head and he got up. He opened the truck door and quickly snuck in, as he inspected the area there already were the keys. He gave a thumbs up and East ran extremely fast and slammed the door on the passenger side. It brought attention to the people nearby, West kicked the gas with full strength and drove off, leaving the back open which made some pepperoni boxes slip out from the back.

(Thank you @Banaenaenas for teaching me how to spell pepperoni, I thought it was peporonni and now I feel lied to)

West noticed the people nearby yelling and turned to East, who gave West directions. He passed a couple homes before slowing down.

'West? Why are you stopping?' East asked, West told East to switch even though the truck was still moving. She unbuckled her seatbelt before switching the seats with him, West didn't unbuckle his seatbelt because he didn't even fasten his seatbelt in the first place. Little gremlin.

East quickly did her seatbelt before speeding up again, while West opened the window and crawled out of it carefully. Extremely dangerous, which is surprising considering he screamed half of the time on the motorcycle.

West saw a bar stuck to the truck and jumped before quickly catching it, swinging himself up with full force before pulling himself on the roof. With the speed of the truck he was holding onto the bar as he stabilized himself before sitting down straight. East rolled down her window so she can hear West properly incase he is about to fall off, feels sick or anything like that. West finally felt better and lied down at the surface of the roof.