Prologue: A mystical power.

(In a small apartment in Mustafar City, a little boy tucked in his hero themed bed, is being told a story by a his mom)

A long time ago, in the age of piracy, existed people with mystical abilities, in folk tales they used to call them "sea-devils", the powers these people had were very varied, according to records there was very knwon and feared pirate that had the ability to nullify and take other powers, you may be thinking ¿how did they get their powers if quirks weren't a thing back then?, well the reasob of these powers were fruits, that were called called "akuma no mi", or devil fruits, which were very rare and powerful objects that once consumed gave the user incredible superhuman capabilities, and powers, such as fire manipulation, or bodies made of strange materials, such as rubber an stone.....

Mama are these tales real? (Asked the little boy who has forest green eyes and hair, with diamond shaped freckles on his face.)

No, sweety they are just legends. (Said the mom who is a slim woman with green hair and eyes)

Can you continue with the story mama? (Said the little boy)

..., but aside of those powers there were also a very small amount of people that had a very interesting story, these were the D clan, a group of select people who had a mystical characteristic called the will of the "D", which was a trait inherited by that family that made them more powerful and resistant than common people, as the years and wars passed the surname "D" was sadly lost, and only a select few can track back their ancestry to find it, we are some of the fortunate since we descend from a branch of the "D" clan, do you know which one?

(The little boy pouts and starts thinking) Sorry mama, I don't know, do you know?

(The lady snickers at the inocence of her child) Do you know my maiden's name little Izuku?

No, Mama, which is it?

It was......

LAW...

Sorry that it is very short but this is just the epilogue, I hope you like the course of the story, leave any suggestions in the comments, and i'll try to pick the more interesting ones or the most voted ones.