New World... ひ

I wake up, and the heat has been growing intense compared to the last time I was conscious.

I didn't bother to tell you the other times that I was conscious because nothing was happening, so you're welcome that I saved you from the boredom of me being awake only to go back to sleep again.

The only reason why I'm telling you this is because I sense something... A suitable planet for life.

It is very near, though there may be a chance that I do not cross paths with its orbit, and just continue this boring adventure floating slowly in a place I cannot see. 
So as you can tell, this is a very big deal. I have to land on this planet somehow or I might just kill myself out of boredom. Well, more like I won't be able to kill myself if I don't land on this planet.

I have little to no interest of living for long, however, I just need to be able to move so that I can pursue my death. 

........

........

After what feels like forever, I finally start to feel a pull on my body. 

I am close. Very close. 
I brace myself for the impact as I start to accelerate toward the new world.

My body heats up, and I stop feeling cold. Instead, I feel parts of my flesh burning and sizzling, but it won't matter once I land because they will disappear soon after.

...........

I hope to wake up soon... It will just be the same anyway, but I want to kill myself as soon as possible.

_______________________

Wew! A new world to explore! To those whom read the tags, will know exactly what that world is, however if you want some mystery and haven't seen the tags, I hope your curiosity will last a little longer~

By the way! Today's chapter is the last letter of our character's name!

And I promise that the future chapters will be longer. TvT
The only reason why these first few chapters are short is because of the clues and if I tried to make it lengthy - it would be boring.

Peace out~
SW

Edit: Looking back at it before even publishing this story... It's actually a bit lengthy xD

Edit: My birthday's tomorrow! So consider this my advance b-day gift to you~ Also comment if you know what my OC's name is! and if you want to go the extra mile, what it means in English!