Preparation

A few days before the last chapter...

At ???, ??:??

An emergency meeting was so rushed that classes were canceled at a specific school—a particular school of heroes.

Silence filled the room as everyone gathered around the table until a voice from the far end spoke up. The one who ordered the meeting to be held turned his chair around to reveal a mouse, dog, and bear hybrid chimera. "Thank you all for coming at such short notice. I am sure you are all wondering why I have called you here despite your classes."

Murmurs filled the room but quickly died down once the chimera started talking again.

"I have some very important news-" Suddenly, he was interrupted by a taller man, "Was it really necessary for you to call all of us here and dismiss the students? Also, why are THEY  here?"
"Calm down, Vlad. Though, he does have a point, Nezu. You rarely cancel classes even for some important meetings. So what's up now?"

Nezu, who was watching patiently and sipping his tea, replied, "If you would let me continue," He paused for a moment before resuming, "There is a high-level threat that will occur in two or three weeks from now."

He pulls up a PowerPoint to show UA-owned satellites detecting a large heat signature in space with a predicted trajectory right toward UA's grounds.

Shocked gasps and worried whispers filled the room until Nezu spoke up again. 
"Don't worry. I already have a plan to follow in the following two weeks."

"It still hasn't been announced to the public just yet, but I'm sure it will be soon enough when the news gets a hold of this information."
He clicks to the next slide, which shows the area of UA's grounds that could be affected.
"As of right now, the meteoroid's trajectory is still highly unpredictable, so the area of predicted damage is quite spread out, though I have already made it as specific as possible. If you're still wondering why I am so concerned about a meteoroid, it is because this collision could possibly take out the entire UA ground and its surrounding areas."

"I will continue monitoring this and update you on the following changes. I-"
A large man with flames surrounding his features asks, "Why are we here, though?"
Nezu smiles, hidden annoyance behind it, though only very keen eyes can detect it, "I was just getting to that if you had let me continue." Of course, a bit of his anger had slipped into his tone.

That gesture and statement alone promptly shut the whole room up. No one wants to mess with the chimera, especially when he is starting to lose his patience.

Nezu takes a sip of his tea before continuing, "As I was saying, I hope all of you will be in the near vicinity of UA when the predicted crash occurs so that we can all do our best to minimize the damages of the crash." 

"When the date of the crash comes closer, the students will not have classes for their own safety. Please inform them of this once I have properly and accurately predicted the most likely time it will crash. No one will inform anyone of what has been discussed in this meeting until I give the signal to. Am I clear?"

"Understood." Everyone, in unison, replied.

"Good. All of you except the Endeavor and All Might are dismissed."
Everyone quickly left the meeting, leaving behind the No.1 hero, Endeavor, former No.1, All Might, and the principal of the UA, Nezu.

"I want both of you to be present and nearby when the meteor lands. I didn't tell the rest this, but the damages caused by this meteoroid in its state right now are larger than what I explained. The lives of many will be affected by this if it is not properly taken care of. Endeavor, I hope you can somehow convince your two sons to come along with this mission, as their ice quirk will be helpful in this situation. All Might, as a last resort, we may need you to destroy the meteor to bits, if not you, then please bring Midoriya. You can inform them of the situation as soon as today. I will also be contacting any heroes that could help in the mission. You are dismissed."

Both heroes nod silently, leaving the chimera to sip his tea and continue monitoring this strange meteoroid. 

?? Somewhere in the darkness

I'm being pulled into this planet. This is good. Perhaps this world has an excellent gravitational force. Maybe I could try using that to my advantage, though I won't be sure until I land. 

.....

If I do land, that is.

Note: 
I'm not dead! I think... Haha.
Anyway, I just realized I didn't upload this on Wattpad, but it was posted only on Ao3.

If I hadn't said it before, this work is available on Ao3. And honestly, I might be more active there than on here. I have more stories published there, although they aren't being continued as of late due to reasons. 

This is in comparison to here, which has a lot of drafts but no real dedication to actually bring them to life. You can check out my other works, if you want. My writing has improved a bit since then, but the next few chapters are old writings that I will just fix up a bit before posting. 

I'll probably end up posting chapters in Archive of Our Own (Ao3) earlier than in Wattpad, so if you are invested in the story--I guess you should check it out there.