22~ Deeper Love

(Thanks for 50k

(Thanks for 50k. Enjoy , angels !)

༻𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨༺

I rest Liara's head against the center pillow of the mattress. Her smiling brown eyes glance up at me as I prop myself over her. Though my life is not close to ending, I feel so complete. We're paving a new beginning.

She's going to be my wife...

She's really going to be my wife.

And I'm going to be a husband.

My heart pulses so fastly against my chest at the fact.

Her husband...

"Ramerio," Liara giggles, "why do you keep looking at me like that?"

I smile and kiss her nose, almost laughing at myself, too, for realizing I'm staring.

"I love you," I sigh softly and rest my head between her breasts. I can hear the organ in her chest thump quickly against my ear. We're both so excited.

She wraps her arms around me and plays with my hair, "I love you too. I love you so much, Ramerio."

I close my eyes, allowing her to hold me for just a while longer before I possibly ruin this stillness with uncontrollable passion.

This is a milestone for us.

We'll be losing a part of ourselves to each other that we will never have back.

When her heartbeat slows I lift my head and place my lips on one of her nipples, running my tongue along her soft warm areola. I massage her other breasts with my hand, caressing her smooth bud with my thumb.

I can feel her frizzy area rub against my lower stomach as she lifts her back off the bed. Her breath hitches in her throat and never leaves her lips.

We've never touched in this manner, but I've been with my baby just long enough to know when she's holding back.

"You don't have to be shy with me diamond. Moan if you need to." I whisper, lightly swallowing. The slight salty taste of her breast is making me hunger so badly for the rest of her. "Tell me what feels good and what doesn't. I don't want you faking around me. I need to know your body. I want to give you the best first time."

I glance up at her to make sure she's listening and she nods fastly, biting her lip.

I kiss a straight path down her stomach, which causes her to vaguely suck in her gut, and I smile, knowing she's already longing for me to go lower.

When I peck just beneath her pelvis, I feel her hair tickle my lip. I'm involuntarily met with the soft, mouthwatering meaty smell of her sex.

Her hips lift again, aching for friction.