ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.| | ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ

SUGARHILL,NYC
5:59

MARIE POV

I was hungry so i went downstairs everybody was looking at me laughing, i ain't say nothing but walked to the kitchen before i walk in the kitchen i heard jay say something.

"Why yu walk like that mami." Then i heard laugher n the background. 

"idk n idc." I said n he said something else.

"YU THOUGHT I WAS FEELING YU THAT BITCH IS A MUNCHH." Jay said sayin it to me making everybody burst out laughing.

"That was funny rs." I said with a straight face n everybody laugh harder.

I grab a salad with a water bottle n was on my way walking to my room until he said something n i rolled my eyes.

"yo word to my dead what type of outfit is that." He said laughing with the gang.

The outfit:

"Its called a outfit dic

"Its called a outfit dic." I said faking laughing n stopped laughing muggin him making them laugh again.

"yu know what yu need to eat a salad fat head ass." He said n i walked upstairs to my room n slammed the door crying on my bed.

I heard my phone ring i looked down n i seen my bestie calling.

Uncoming calling from 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺🟫

I picked my phone up an hurry to wipe my tears away quickly an answer the phone.

"Hello mh?" She said.

"Heyy."I said i tried to hid my sobs but it came out.

"Bruh word to my dead, who tf made yu cry." She said n i started to cry harder.

"No-nobo-." I said shakey but before i try to say it she hang up on me.

"SHIT." I said scared n everybody came running upstairs to my room n said what happen, what's going on.

25 Seconds later i heard banging i ran down the stairs with everybody on my ass, i unlocked the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS JAY REYES AT SO I CAN BEAT HIS MOTHERFUCKING ASS FOR MAKING MY SISA CRY, WORD. TO. MY . MOTHER."She said yelling n punch her fist to her hand she seen jay n ran to him pulling his hair.

"YO WORD TO MY MOTHER GET THE FUCK OFF MY HAIR."He said yelling.

"India get off his ha-." I tried to say but she cut me off embarrassing me n looking down at my feet crying quietly.

"SO YU WANT TO PROTECT HIS ASS AFTER HE EMBARRASSED YU INFRONT OF YOUR N HIS FRIENDS SO YU REALLY BOUT TO PROTECT HIM AFTER HE HURTED YU WOW." She said pissed n yelling.

"mh chill out." melz said calmly.

"Rs yk amiri sleep." dd said pissed.

"mmtch yk yea let me stop yelling." She said n slap jay infront of everybody, everybody was shocked n feelin bad for him.

She pulled his hair again n pulled him outside beatin his ass, he tried not to fight back cus he not allowed to hit girls.

"MH STOPPPP." I said cryin trying to pull her off but she pushed me off, i got off the ground n pulled her by her hair n she groan.

"Bruh let go of my fucking hair before i beat ur ass im not in the mood, yu that in love that yu letting this nigga dogging yu infront of ur friends n his bruh yu really serious right now, yk how i feel when somebody hurt my best friend feelings because i been there before."She said crying in went to her car n drove off.

I seen jay got up n ran in the house slamming the door i told everybody to go home sense its to late.

I ran in the house i lock the door n i went to look for jay i didn't seen him downstairs so i walked up to my room i seen him sleepin in my chair with his hands in his pants.

I walked up to him, i removed his hands away from his pants an sit on his lap n peck his lips, he woked up n rolled his eyes at me.

"mmtch go with your girl best friend sense she beat my ass an shit." He said n pulled me off of his lap n walked to the bathroom before i went to the bathroom with him, he slammed the door in my face.

I open the door seeing him on the counter looking at the mirror. "Bruh wtf yu want." Jay said pisssed.

"Jay baby im sorry she jus called me n she ask me what's wrong before i answer she heard me cryin n she hang up n bang on the door word to my dad." I said n he jus turned around n looked me. "Sooo do yu accept my apology." I said with a lil sadness in my voice n pout. "Mhm." He said grabbing my jaw n kissed me but turn out a make out, after we was done i turn around while i was turning around i felt a slap on my ass.

"JAYYY." I said whining n yelling.

"Im sorry ma what can i do to stop ur ghetto ass friend to stop beating my ass." Jay said an was laughin an peck my lips  before i was going to get the stuff for healing.

I came back n i was cleanin his wounds on his face when he hissed in pain i said sorry n went back to cleaning his wounds after i was done, i clean the mess up n he got off the counter n walk behind me.

"Ma what can i do to stop ur home girl beating my ass." He said behind me n grab my neck.

"sᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɪɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ."I said n he said ight we went in the room an went to sleep.