Cookies

12:00 AM
Location | The Hotel

"Hey y'all." Janya said smiling at the camera looking at them comments. " Y'all not the much on the hair." She says fixing her hair and Jay came in the room making view go faster with comments too.

Janya smack her lips before making the cookies." Y'all care about him more than me." Justin Laughed showing his deep dimples facing the camera to her.

He than smoothly wrap his arms around janya smiling and whispers in her ear making her bit her botom lip smiling. "You nasty." She said.

The comments blew up asking about what kissing had said to her. Janya mad a kiss face saying no with her index finger.

"Can't tell y'all. But just know." Getting out the camera a bit smiling." This my little yea yea." Justin says acting sassy.

Janya didn't say anything but smiles placing the cookie dough on the pan. Justin help her while sneezing in her face.

"JUSTIN!" Melz came in seeing Janya beating up Justin. Janya tried jumping up in him but falls on the ground. She covers her face laughing.

Justins laughs back grabbing her phone." Dummy!" He kicks her side. Melz snickers going into the kitchen. She grabs some orange juice for Amiri.

"Stop fighting." She says." Da fuck up." He mumbles under his breath. Melz came behind him slapping his neck. Janya had the perfect time to sneak up on him too.

She kicks his stomach playfully." Yea! Who the du- AH." She screams laughing while melz tried helping but stop to go to Amiri.

Melz didn't want to mess up they little moment so she went to sit next to David who was playing Roblox with Amiri.

"Yes! I won." Amiri says jumping on David neck. David pretending like he couldn't breathe."I... can't...breathe." David says faking passing out.

"Yes! And I knock out him!" Amiri gets up from the couch dancing. Melz laughs at her son at how silly he was.

Janya was on top of Justin out of breath. She lays on his chest. " tap out! I want my round two!" She says before getting up off the floor.

"Y'all this nigga gonna slam me in the ground. Like what type of boyfriend are you?" Janay washes her hands before finishing the cookies.

Justin took the pan putting it in the oven. After doing that he hugs Janya body while looking into the camera.

Janya did the same thing." I'm cold." She says hugging him even more. " you already got my hoodie on." He says fixing some of her hair.

Five minutes later, they waiting for the cookie to be done. Janya got chills because how cold it was meanwhile Justine was replying to the comments.

Justin noticed at how cold his girlfriend was so he took his hoodie off putting it on her. Janya got even more cold.

"Yea bu-that was quick."  Justin agreed taking the pan out." Yall look at our cookies me made with love and hugs!" She smiles.

Justin smacks his lips." It's some- ouch." He screams at how hard she hit him on the arm." Abusing very much." Justin says.

" Justin says

——

"These look mad good." Justin grabs five of them eating them. He then moan making Janya laughs." You can't be serious right now." She says.

"I'm forreal right now!" She did the same. Justin this her up before the both leave out the camera view at the same time laughing.

"Okay yall! So do y'all want us to stay on here and play the game or go on TikTok live and do a Q&A?" She ask them.

The all agreed to see them playing the game with each other. Janya nods her head turning to the living room." Mami!" She says calling melz to try the cookies.

"Yes? My love!?" She replied back walking in the kitchen with Darrien, Amiri, David and Ethan." Try these!" Darrien push them out of the way going straight to the cookies.

"Damn fatass." Ethan says mugging his boy bestfriend trying the cookies too." These mad good." Melz says.

Janya and Justin smiles dapping each other up." We know. We do them the best." They dances together.

"Yall we gonna y'all later! Well me. Jay going to have my phone while I go bath!" Janya says kissing Justin cheek.

"I love you ma." Justin says.

"I love you more." They hugged beige she left to go upstairs." She thought, I do." Justin laughs putting his index finger on his lips.

"I'm telling!" Ethan says. Justin forgot that they was right there, looking at them shook." JAN-" Justin puts his hand on his lips.

"I'm playing yall. Damn." Ethan slaps his neuter hands off his mouth." Better." He says walking to Janya phone.

Ethan throws up gang signs with Darrien doing the same then David kisses Janya phone begin gay.

"You gay ass nigga." They all laughs at David.
———