Hurt.

princess pov

princess pov

I was out with my friends when jay had called me for the million time. sighing out frustrating, I called back," yo." I said in the kitchen waiting for him to respond back.

I heard Jay voice and it sound Sad," Ma.. I need you... please.." Jay Said making my heart break into millions. Soften my voice, I asked him if he okay.

I didn't hear nothing but soft cries, I ran out the house opening my car and started to drive fast.

"baby... I'm coming. Stay on the phone." I said with tears in my eyes.

"What happen if i die or disappeared? I cant take this shit anymore, it's hurting me... you hear me? IT'S FUCKING HURTING ME." He said Screamin and crying. I pulled in the drive way, getting out the car. Running inside the house crying.

"BABY." I said runnin upstairs dropping everything, runnin in our room Seeing blood on the floor.

Going in the bathroom seeing Jay in the bathtub with bloody water in the tub with him tryin to get air. I ran to him goin in the tub crying grabbing his face.

Grabbing his phone calling 911,"Hello What's the emergency?" I cried," my boyfriend commit suicide in my face. blo- blood is eve-everywhere." I said as I see jay breath slowly looking at me.

"What's your addre- 127st in Lorian.. please hurry.. his goin die." I said holding Jay.

" Ma promise me you gonna take care the fam an baby..... Right." He said coughing up blood as I cried holding justin.

I grab his face." ye-yes, jus don't leave me baby please.. Just wait, the cops comin stay strong." I said as his eyes begin to close slowly and softly.

He laugh," They is? They coming to long..... I want to tell you something.... I.... Lov...... You..... And b-be s-strong fa me baby.... I finally can go to where I wanted to be, h-happy." Jay Said crying holding my face with blood on his body and face, hands as well.

I heard the cops coming in my house, They Saw me on jay crying as Jay tried to stay strong. The women grab me as I scream, " NOO, MY BABY, MY FUCKING BABY!!" I said kicking the lady tryin to get him.. to be by him.

They lift justin up, putting him on the white bed, they use for people who got hurt.

They grab the bars of the bed an begin to push him out the house putting him in the emergency car. I ran out the house tryin to get in with him.

"Lady you can't see him like this... It can be traumatizing." They said Sadly as i stared at them with blood all over my clothes and face.

They got in the back as I stared in sadness.

" I need him.... please..." I said as the looked at each other, " come on." The lady said.

I got in holding jay hand as he grab mines staring at me, mouthing " I love you".

I smile in sadness as tears came out my eyes again. Putting my head on on our hands, praying to god to keep him safe.. hoping he make it...

It's my fault, All mines........

- What you will think in pt2?

- Sorry for any misspells.

- 557 words