ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ. | | ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ

SUGARHILL,NYC
3:45

JAYKLICKIN POV

"Come on bae before we be late

"Come on bae before we be late." I said staring at my wifey.

"Ok ok." She said putting on her lipgloss n put in her shoes n grab my hoodie.

Outfits they had on n her hairstyle:

"Ight do I like ok

"Ight do I like ok." Imani said looking at me waiting for my answer.

"You looked more than ok, you look good." I said grabbing her neck kissing her n grab her hand walking out the house n locked the front door.

We walk to the car n I started to drive, I put on some music n she started to hold my hand.

sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ > ʟᴏᴛᴜs ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴍʙ ʙʏ ᴡᴀʟᴇ ( ꜰᴇᴀᴛ. Mɪɢᴜᴇʟ. )

She let go my hand and started to rapping n I looked at her an starting smiling, I turn it up to 39 n started to get chills down my spine ( pause ).

We arrived to the carnival n she tried to pay for us but I moved her hand n grab my card out n payed for us.

" What I told yo ass that about, I got us baby don't need to worried." I said grabbing her waist putting out cheecks to each other looking at the girl.

"Here you guys go." The women said n hand my card back n smiled at Imani.

"Yall is a beautiful couple." She said n we both smiled at her.

"Thank you." We both said n all three of us laughed.

"Welp you guys can go have fun." She said smiling letting us in.

"Thank you n yu is so sweet." Imani said smiling n the girl smiled back.

We walk to the big ass roller coaster n Imani looked at me with baby eyes.

"PLEASEEE." She said acting like baby.

"Noo mami." I said looking at her n tears was coming in her eyes.

"Ight we can go on that roller coaster mami." I said rolling my eyes smiling n she hugged me n kiss all over my face.

"Thank youuuu babeeee." Imani said n hug my side while we walked to that big ass roller coaster.

We was the second person to go on the roller coaster I was scared as fuck n Imani was smiling.

"Ight you guys are up n y'all are a beautiful couple." The man said n we both was smiling n said thank you.

We got on some seats n they put belts on us. " 1...........2..........3!" They said n the roller coaster started to go fast n i was screaming.

( 13 minutes later )

They put the roller coaster belts off n i jumped out my seat n ran to the trash can throwing up n Imani was walking to me laughing.

" you ok bae." She said patting my back n i when I coughing after coughing n throwing up I got up n wipe my mouth.

"Mami do you got some water." I said staring at her madly n she smiled n give me the water.

" I'm sorry bae." She said hugging my waist n looked up at me, after I was drinking my water she hurry n kissed me lips.

I started to smiled.

"Ight let's have more fun." I said n she was acting like baby n I chuckled at her while smiling.

( after 6 hours of having fun.)

" Ight I'm sleepy ma." I said n walked in the house holding her hand.

"Me too." Imani said n i closes the door n locked it, I picked up Imani n we went in the bathroom.

" let's take a shower together." I said smirking n she laughed.

"Ok." She said rolling her eyes smiling n take her clothes off n turn in the shower water on.

Imani got in the shower n I take my clothes off getting in the shower, I then hug her from the back.

"Jayyy." Imani said whining.

"Mb ma." I said n we started to wash up after washing up we jus tired ass heel that we went to sleep without no clothes no nothing on.

Here y'all go im sorry for not posting I been posting on my other Wattpad stories n I need some ideas also.

698 words.