Chapter 1

"Hath chorhiye mera." Hyra was on the edge of crying, as Hayder dragged her inside. Hyra tried to freed her hand from his grip but he was a lot stronger than her.

(Leave my hand.)

"Bohot ho gaya tumhara, itne din se bardasht kar raha hoon..." Hayder's anger didn't decrease, as he dragged her in the lounge room.

(I've had enough of you.)

Rabia and Arzoo, who were in dining room, came there when heard Hayder's angry voice.

"Hayder, yeh kya kar rahe ho? Chorho Hyra ko." Rabia quickly went to them and said.

(Hayder, what are you doing? Leave Hyra.)

"Badi mummy, issey puchiye isne kya kiya hai." Dropping Hyra's hand, Hayder said.

(Badi mummy, ask her what she did.)

Hyra was quick to hide behind Rabia, trying to hide her small frame from Hayder.

"Kya kiya, Hyra, tumne?" Arzoo asked her daughter, bringing her in front.

(What did you do, Hyra?)

"Maama, main... maine kuch nahi kiya. Hayder bhai yun hi gussa ho rahe hain." Fixing her specs, Hyra mumbles.

(Maama, I... I haven't done anything. Hayder bhai is angry without any reason.)

"Yun hi? Badi mummy, choti mummy, jake dekhiye meri car, isne kya haal banaya hai uska."

(Without any reason? Badi mummy, choti mummy, you won't believe what she did to mu car.)

"Maine nahi kiya." Tears brimmed in her eyes as Hyra pleaded.

(I didn't.)

"Tumne nahi kiya toh jinn ne kiya hai?"

(A ghost did it then?)

Uswa and Sameer, who were in other room, peeked from the door, seeing Hayder angry and Hyra crying, made both of them scared as they looked at each other.

Yeh kya hogaya?

"Hayder, kya ho gaya? Usne kaha hai usne nahi kiya toh usne nahi kiya hoga." Rabia said, siding with Hyra.

(Hayder, what's wrong with you? If she is saying she didn't do it, then she didn't do it.)

"Badi mummy, isne meri puri car kachra kardi hai." Hayder said in frustration.

(Badi mummy, she trashed my car.)

"Hyra, abhi jao aur Hayder ki car saaf karo." Azroo ordered.

(Hyra, go and clean Hayder's car.)

"Arzoo, kya ho gaya hai? Tum dono toh bachhi ke piche hi parh gaye ho. Hayder, usne kaha usne nahi kiya matlab usne nahi kiya. Yeh zaroor Sami aur Uswa ka kaam hoga. Unhi se kaho car saaf karne ke liye." Rabia was the only one in support of Hyra.

(Arzoo, what's wrong with you? Why you two are scolding her? Hayder, she didn't do it. It is definitely the work of Uswa and Sami. Ask them to clean your car.)

"Sami, Uswa." Rabia called her kids, both Sameer and Uswa ran away, Hayder has scolded Hyra this much on the basis of doubt, if he will catch the real culprits, he is gonna hang them upside down.

"Hyra, jao uski car saaf karo, usko office jana hoga." Arzoo once again told Hyra.

(Hyra, go and clean his car. He has to go to office.)

"Ji, Maama!" Mumbling, Hyra left the lounge, but before going, she gave Hayder a mean glare which he didn't see as he was busy telling Arzoo in what condition he found his car.