-1-/440\-1-

Story Varians POV:

Years later

Me: where'd you go pascal...?!

I looked around under furniture in pots under sheets and cushions

Me: did you find him yet raps?!

Rapunzel: no-!

I sighed and went to the kitchen

Rapunzel: HAH!

I flinched with a yelp making Rapunzel look at me

Me: holy mother of alchemy Rapunzel stop scaring me like that..!

Rapunzel: sorry var!

She looked left and right

Rapunzel: hm... I guess Pascal isn't hiding out here..!

Pascal shrieks as Rapunzel lifts him out from Infront of the flower pot

Rapunzel: GOTCHA!

Me: ok that's 22 for us how about 23 out of 45..?

Pascal looked at us annoyed making me sigh

Rapunzel: well what do you want to do?

He pointed his tail out towards the open field

Me: yeah I don't think so Pascal..! Mother would kill us!

Rapunzel: plus we like it in here and so do you...

He stuck his tongue out at us making me snicker

Me: oh come on bud it's not so bad in there! (-7 AM, the usual morning lineup..! Start on the chores and sweep 'til the floor's all clean~ polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up~..-)

Rapunzel: (-sweep again and by then-! It's like 7:15..! And so we'll read a book or maybe two or three!-)

Me: (-she'll add a few new paintings to her gallery I'll play guitar-)

Rapunzel: (-I'll knit, we'll cook and basically~-)

Me: (-just wonder when will our lives begin~?-)

Rapunzel: (-then after lunch it's puzzles and darts, and baking~.. Paper mache, a bit of ballet-!-)

Me: (-and chess~ pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..! Then we'll stretch-!-)

Rapunzel: (-maybe sketch?-)

Me and Rapunzel: (-take a climb..!-)

Rapunzel: (-sew a dress!-)

Me: I'm not wearing that...

Rapunzel giggled at me as she made Pascal wear dress instead

Rapunzel: (-and we'll reread the books if we have time to spare~ I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere~!-)

Me: (-and then we'll brush and brush, and brush and brush her hair stuck in the same place we've always been-)

Me and Rapunzel: (-and we'll keep wonderin' and wonderin', and wonderin', and wonderin'-!-)

Rapunzel: (-when will our lives begin~?-)

Me: (-tomorrow night..! The lights will appear~.. Just like they do on our birthday each year!-)

Rapunzel: (-what is it like out there where they glow~ now that we're older, mother might just let us go~..-)

We stared at Rapunzel's art work it was Rapunzel and I sitting on some trees watching the floating lights

Me: I think that's your best one yet raps!

Rapunzel: you think so..?

Me: yeah definitely!

Rapunzel: mmmh...