Moniko's path

(Mc's pov)

Mc: i choose Moniko
Moniko: hehe..
Moniko: okay everyone, that it for today!

Soon everyone got there things and left.

Moniko: hey mc!
Mc: hey Moinko.
Moniko: so i wondered if you wanted to meet up on Saturday?
Mc: sure, but i need your number, hehe...
Moniko: Oh of course!

Moniko and I swap numbers and we head home, talking along the way.

(Saturday)

I woke up in the morning and look at the time but when i saw the time, i got up and rushed.

Soon Moniko was at my door.

Moniko: hey Mc!
Mc: Moniko?
Moniko: Hehe...
Mc: Moniko....
Moniko: okay, okay! I just wanted to come see you!
Mc: Moniko! We planned to meet at your house!
Moniko: i know, i just wanted to walk with you .
Mc: sureeeeeee
Moniko: whatever!

I grab the bags that have all the things we need. I grabs my phone, lock the doors and Moniko and I leave for his place.

We arrive and we head to Moniko's room. I lay out some paper, pens and stables. Moniko gets onto his laptop and sets everything up.
I start writing out my poem along with Satori's poem that he gave me.

I see from the corner of my eye, Moniko is staring at me. I continue with my work not worrying about what was happening.

Moniko walks over to me and sees me doodling, drawing books, writing  ' Literature Club ' in many different ways and doing random things around the page with writing about the activity at the club.

Moniko: woah.
Mc: what?
Moniko: you are creative Mc.
Mc: n-n-no i-i-im not!
Moniko: yes, you are!

Moniko takes the page from me and goes to the computer and did everything i had on the paper and printed it out.

Moniko: See?
Mc: hmm.

(1 hour later)

Paper, pens and many more things  are every where since we were very busy.

We were very tired and wanted to rest. I lay on Moniko's bed and curled up into a ball wanting to sleep, my eyes heavy, wanting to sleep forever.
Moniko comes behind me and hugs me close to him. I could tell that he was tired as well. Without even thinking I wrap my arm around his neck and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He holds me close and doesn't let me go.

I fall asleep to Moniko's warm touch.

(2hours later)

I wake up to see myself in Moniko's arms. I slip out of his arms and lay him down properly on his bed and wrote him a note and left for home.