S&$%#¥ P&#√

MC's POV

I'm going to tell S&¥π√'^, I l°√€ him with all my h€&r}, its been to long, I can't (can) hide it anymore.

At school

I look around for S&¥π√'^ I walk into every possible place
S&¥π√'^ could have been.

I went to the club room and saw...

S&¥π√'!!!!!!

WHAT

THE

HELL

WHO WOULD DO THIS!?

S&¥π√'^ how.....??

Why....???

Why would you hang yourself..!?

Blood was every where and all I could see was my childhood friend hanging with cuts all over his body and stab wounds, the site was horrifying, I felt like throwing up, it was so gruesome. My childhood best friend is dead! His gone....

Mc - S&¥π√'^....

I was sobbing on the ground, what do I do? I can't do this anymore.. I've tried all the paths, what does this stupid game want from me!

?????? - for you to be mine Mc, we are designed to be together, forever!

Mc - Why can't I just be happy!
Moniko - you can be Mc, just not with them..
Mc - What? Moniko!?
Moniko - yes, its me my love..
Mc - what did you do!?
Moniko - I'm so sick and tired of them.
Mc - what about S&¥π√'^ !?
Ugh! Why does his name look so off!
Moniko - he's deleted, that's why his and the others names were all like that. Their deleted Mc. Oh about S&¥π√'^, he was nothing to me, he tried to take you away, away from me!
Mc - why would you do this-!?
Moniko - I love you MC, we are meant for each other.
Mc - Moniko, I thought we were friends!
Moniko - You are wrong! We're not friends , were soulmates. We're meant for each other Mc, I need you with me..
Mc - huh?
Moniko - Mc....

I love you

Author note :

Plot twist!

I just wanted to say, thank you everyone, the support was amazing a lot of you really enjoyed this story, its not the end, but the end is near and isn't far from now.

Hope you enjoy the last bits of this story....

Author out!