Stress

Thoughts - italics
A/n note ( or something important) - bold

And everything else is the same..

(MC's POV)

After helping out, putting everything away and throwing some thing in the garbage, I head home with Satori for the day.

Satori and I part ways and go into our respective houses. I got changed into some comfortable clothes and fix myself some dinner but I barely ate it, so I pack it in a container and put it in the fridge.

I headed off to go do my homework so I won't get in trouble for incomplete work. Not in the mood for detention.

Finishing up the last bit of homework I head to the living room and see brown doors leading to a beautiful place, or atleast in my opinion a beautiful place.

The library.

A place full of imagination..
I haven't visited the place recently cause of everything, I've barely had anytime to read, so I grab one of the books from the murder mystery section.

I head to my bed room and lay down by the window and playing some music to listen too in the back ground

More books lay on the floor, on my desk and in the book shelf's. I wonder if I should invite Yuki over since he also has an interest in novels and books, or I could even bring a book for everyone..ehh Yuki already does that.

I should really start to contribute in the meetings.

Yuki brings in the books and tea
Naruki brings the treats and manga
Satori brings in the laughter and jokes
Moniko brings out the plans for the meeting.

Maybe I can bring something else?
Gosh am I really that useless?
I do nothing except being there..
How pathetic of me..

Satori: Mcccc~!!!
Mc: Satori?

I walk downstairs and open the doors and saw Satori and Moniko outside.

Moniko: Hello mc~
Satori: Haii~!!
Mc: Hello...
Moniko: may we come in?
Mc: of course.

I step aside to let Moniko and Satori in, once they were in I closed the door.

Moniko is wearing a black coat with a black shirt underneath and a scarf around his neck with a pair of blue ripped jeans.

Satori is wearing a pink hoodie with with a pair of blue jeans with some white cotten gloves.

The cold air sneaks it way into the house like a whisper, causing me to shiver a little bit since I was only wearing a hoodie and shorts.

Mc: make yourself comfortable
Moniko: thank you
Satori: Hey Mc!
Mc: Yes Satori?
Satori: You got any new books?
Mc: ah.. No I haven't.. There isn't exactly much time to do so.
Satori: we should go do book shopping!
Moniko: we should Naruki and Yuki with us.
Satori: Yea!!

I giggle at Satori's antics.

Mc: Why did you come here at this hour?
Moniko: I wanted to come by and ask if you have any ideas for the next meeting, but seems like Satori already came up with one.
Mc: hehe..
Satori: eh..

Satori starts blushing out of embarrassment. I can't help but smirk while Moniko just chuckles.

Mc: I guess he already did.

I guess my chance of being useful is gone, damn..

Moniko: But I need ideas for us in the club too, not just out of the club Satori, so can you still help Mc?
Mc: sure..

All 3 of us sit at the table in the kitchen and began to discuss what we would do for the club.

Satori: we could do some sort of art and craft thing.
Mc: might as well join the art club..
Moniko: maybe we can start changing our club activity?
Mc: no.. the activity you have a few minutes for club ends is fine, but may be have an activity before that?
Like all of us read a certain book or novel and discuss it at the last club meeting for the month and then change it the next month or until we finish the book.

Moniko and Satori look at me with smiles on their faces and looked at each other then looked back at me.

Moniko: are you sure you aren't the president?
Mc: h-huh!?

I jump back in my seat, surprised at what Moniko said.

Moniko: that's a great idea!

Seeing the time Moniko says his goodbyes and leaves, but Satori stays behind.

Satori: now that his gone~!
What's wrong?
Mc: what's wrong?
Satori: Don't lie Mc~! Something's wrong.
Mc: Don't lie to me Satori, stop acting like your fine when you aren't, now please go get some sleep.

Satori left the house with a surprised but annoyed expression, while I just got up and went to bed .

I woke up the next morning not having the energy to get up so I message Satori to just go to school without me today

I went to one of the classes during our break and started to cry.

Everything was just too much,
My mom and dad are overseas in America
My sister is going to university
I'm living alone
I have to pay the house bond
I have to make food for myself
I have to work 5 jobs just to earn an income
I have so many health problems
I have barely any money for savings
I have to work so hard
I sometimes barely have time to study
I have to be A student 24/7

But I'm okay
I need to be okay..
I HAVE to be okay..

I don't really have a choice, I just want this to end..