Ties, all ties...

I'm supremely conscious of your thumb firmly, slowly stroking my thigh through my jeans through the journey, just inches from the top of my legs.

My entire body feels completely sensitised: my nipples are hard and I can feel myself clenching inside. Breathing is tricky. I'm sort of grateful that you don't try to talk to me but just stare out of the window, occasionally catching my gaze and smiling.

I wonder what is going through your head. I love the feeling that you're a bit more in control than I am. Anticipation is killing me.

The journey doesn't take long and you take care of paying the driver, before opening the door. You take my hand as I step out of the cab, rubbing your thumb in my palm before you let go. I don't think I've ever felt sexual tension like this before and I'm a bit scared that I might be disappointed.

You unlock the door to a cosy-looking, terraced house, switching on a light inside so we can see where we're going. You don't bother taking off your coat, but walk through the hallway to a door, switching on the light inside. Once inside, I see we're in a beautiful kitchen diner, all dark grey painted plywood and bronze fittings with a couple of large, black and white photos on the white walls, and some big, bashed-up, soft leather sofas. Masculine but sensual. I approve...

You look at me and run your hand through your hair. You look a bit stressed.

"Hey, Sarah. I'd just like to say, I don't normally do this kind of thing. I'm a bit worried that I've set the bar quite high and you might be expecting me to be some kind of sex-god. I fancy you like fuck and I seriously want to give you the best night, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert at this. If that's a turn off for you, it's maybe better you know now, as I'd hate you to feel disappointed later."

Oddly, rather than making me feel unsure, it turns out that's just what I needed to hear. My body starts to unfurl, although the tightness in my pussy doesn't show any signs of letting up. Rather, it goes up a notch.

"That's perfect, because I'm no goddess either. Although judging by our train journey, I think you do yourself a disservice. You definitely made my body sing alleluia..."

You are looking at me without moving, a smile at the corner of your mouth, and I wonder what part of earlier you're thinking about. Rather than waiting any longer, I move closer and put my hands on your chest inside your coat. I feel your eyes on my face as I look at your chest while I stroke up to your collar bones and slowly push your coat off your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

Your shoulders feel warm and firm through your shirt, and I get a lungful of your scent as your coat falls. I swallow.

"Look at me, Sarah."

I almost don't dare, I feel so turned on already. And maybe I was right not to, because when I look at you, you look predatory. Your smile looks almost cruel. I swallow again and I swear your nostrils actually flair.

"Your turn."

You push my coat off my body and drag your hands back down over my tits to my waist. I can't help groaning, it totally connects my nipples and my pussy. You pull my shirt out of my jeans and then start to slowly pull them down my legs, squatting down as you do. I can only imagine your view down my body as you sink. You tap behind one of my knees to get me to bend it so you can take off my shoe and pull one foot out of my jeans, before doing the same with other.

You slowly rise up, watching my body all the time until your eyes meet mine. I have goosebumps all over.

"I'm going to tie your hands above your head now."

"Ok." I manage to breathe.

"And, actually,  I think I'd like you to call me 'Sir' – is that OK?"

Oh, that got me. I felt electricity run down my legs. Fuck yes.