All Change

I feel bereft when you slide your finger out of me, but I realise that you're just taking off my pants. I'm totally exposed to you and just knowing that makes me feel unbelievably horny.

As you slide two fingers back inside me, it takes all my willpower not to press against your hand. I want more, but I am learning. I have to wait.

I'm barely conscious of anything other than your fingers in me, so it's a shock when I feel your tongue on my clit. Shit. I'm struggling to stay still. Your tongue is almost lazily slow, but firm. If it wasn't for the sensation of your fingers, I'd sink into the sensations of you lapping and sucking and flicking. My entire lower body is so taught, I'm amazed I haven't crushed your fingers.

My body is like an instrument being played. As your fingers move inside me, rubbing against my g-spot, your other hand is stroking the crease on one side of my crotch, stroking the sensitive skin on the way to my ass. Incredible sensations are running down to the arches of my feet.

I'm holding my breath, and force myself to breathe when I catch myself.

You seem so in control, it's an absolute  dead turn on, and it's making me want to push all your buttons. I want to make you lose it the way I'm feeling close to right now.

"Please Sir, I want you to fuck me."

"I think you need to say that louder, I'm not sure I heard you properly."

"PLEASE Sir, I want you to FUCK ME."

"Better. I'll think about it, since you asked so nicely."

I'm suddenly not sure I can take much more. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Something inside me is starting to tip and I'm not feeling so sexy any more, I'm starting to feel a bit cold and vulnerable in a not good way.

"Mark, Stop."

Everything halts. I feel you stand up and gently take your fingers out of me. I suddenly feel really stupid – what are we going to do now?

"Hey, Sarah. It's OK.  I'm going to take off the blindfold and then sit you up."

You do that, and I find it hard to look at you as you sit me up and start to undo your tie from my wrists. I sense that you are pretty nervous too.

Eventually I'm free, and supremely conscious of sitting on your kitchen worktop naked apart from my bra. You grab your jacket from the floor and I pull it round me gratefully.

"Hey, are you OK? I didn't mean to scare you. Let's go sit over here."

You lead me to the battered sofa and pull a well worn rug over my legs, as I keep the jacket around my torso.

"I'm just going to grab you some water, and then we'll talk."

I'm not sure I really want to, but I'm grateful you're not cross that I've called halt. And I realise that I really am thirsty.

You put a large glass of water on the wooden block beside me and sit down at the other end of the sofa. You find my feet through the blanket and start to rub the soles through the fabric. It's soothing and I start to relax.

"So – what gives?"

I'm not sure what to say – I feel really guilty for leading you on and then getting cold feet. I'm finding it hard to look at you properly.

"I'm not sure. I was loving it, I really was. It was so sexy to be told what to do. And then suddenly it was just too much, I just felt overwhelmed and a bit scared."

You look away thoughtfully and take a sip of water. Then you look at me again.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better. This feels more normal. Well, not exactly normal! But I feel less overwhelmed. It helps to be able to see again. Sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your fantasy like that."

"Hey! It's only fun if you're enjoying it too. I couldn't believe that you were up for it – that was so hot. But yeah – it was pretty intense too."

You pause...

"So you're saying maybe  if I lay off the ties on a first date, I'd have better luck with women? Damn – I wondered where I'd been going wrong!"

What?! I look up at you and notice a bit of a crinkle around your eyes. You're totally messing with me!

Without thinking I chuck the cushion next to me at your head – you duck and laugh. And then growl at me sexily.

"Right, you asked for it!"

I squeal excitedly as you pin me down underneath your body, your breath suddenly on my face. You look into my eyes and the feel of your weight on me is both reassuring and a turn on at the same time.  

"I think we need to get you nice and relaxed again."

And you kiss me gently.

God you have lovely lips. I feel your teeth scraping my lower lip and it's delicious. I want to bite you hard and kiss you tenderly at the same time. I settle for sucking on your lower lip and nipping it a little. I want it to hurt a bit, in a good way. You never know, I might still need to make you pay...