The Pleasure is All Mine

My body is sore from standing in that position for so long. I'm starting to become aware of the discomfort in my shoulders and back.

Then I feel your hand on my jaw, your thumb and forefinger in a 'v' squashing against my cheekbones. It's firm, almost painful, and I forget my aching muscles.

"Demanding, aren't you. Let me see. I think because you asked so nicely, I might just give you what you want. But you're not allowed to suck them until I say"

You put your forefinger and index finger on my lower lip and I obediently open my mouth to let you slide them in, over my tongue. I don't move, just let you explore my mouth with your fingers together. You push them deep into my mouth and I fight not to gag. It's deeply unsatisfying, and I want to close my lips, but I behave. You push them down against my tongue, pressing it against my lower teeth as you pull them out. I make myself stay still, even as the pain nips.

"Suck them."

In relief I close my lips and press my tongue up against them, enjoying the sensation of my cheeks hollowing as I suck on your flesh. It makes me moan slightly with pleasure.

Suddenly you pull them out, and wipe them down my body leaving a cool damp trail on my sensitised skin. I'm back in limbo.

"I'm going to push you somewhere now, so just walk carefully and slowly in front of me so you don't trip."

"Yes, Sir."

You hold me by my hips, and I can feel your cock nudging behind me as you gently push me forward.

"Good Girl. I see you're getting the hang of this."

I feel ridiculously pleased.

Suddenly my hipbones gently connect with the smooth marble of your kitchen island. Your torso presses mine forwards and I bend over, my tits pressed against the coldness. It takes my breath away and I feel your hand stroking my back as I adjust to this new position, straightening my spine. My ass can't help but push out and I salivate a little, imagining what your view might be.

"I bet that feels good on your shoulders."

"Yes Sir."

"They must be getting a bit sore. Let's take your mind off that."

You cup my ass, as if you're weighing my buttocks in both hands. I'm so sensitive in the crease, as you stroke along it I feel my pussy tighten and my breath catch.

"So sensitive. Beautiful."

You carry on stroking around my ass, and everything inside me is being wound tighter and tighter. My back arches to bring my bum closer to you, and suddenly you stop.

"Did I tell you to move?"

I'm confused. Then I realise that you're talking about my practically automatic response to reach for more pleasure.

"No Sir."

"You don't do anything without my say so, do you understand?"

Part of me is pissed off, but I'm so horny that I'm going to play this game.

"Yes, Sir."

I feel your hands back on my ass, and this time they move more insistently down the crack of my buttocks to my inner thighs, spreading my legs a little wider against the counter. I find it almost impossible not to groan when you stroke my wetness against the seam of my pants. Fuck. But I stay quiet in case you stop.

You lean forward and as you press your crotch against my bum I feel your hard length pushing against me. It nearly makes my legs give way.

You whisper in my ear.

"Breathe."

I might have forgotten how to do that for a moment, and as I take in more oxygen again I become more aware of my hipbones pressed into the hard marble, the ache in my uterus. I feel like I'm dripping with need. I risk asking for more.

"Please can you fuck me, Sir."

You make a noise - I'm not sure if it's a laugh or a groan.

"For that, I think you're going to have to wait a bit longer. You're such a greedy girl, I think you need to learn a bit of patience."

Noooooo! I'm dying here. My cunt is threatening to cum all by itself. But I so want your cock, I make myself behave. Dear God, you're driving me out of my mind.

What's that? I realise your tongue is gently pushing against my asshole through my pants. I can feel your hot breath on my skin next to my underwear, bringing me out in goosebumps. I don't move when you put one finger on the area of my clit and start to massage through the fabric, even as my eyes strain against my skull and my breath catches again. I want you to touch me so badly.

"I think I want to taste more of this soaking pussy."

With no warning you stand up and roll my body over. The cold of the marble against my back shocks me.

"Knees up. Put your feet on the edge near your bum and spread your thighs for me."

I do as I'm told, embarrassed and excited by feeling so exposed to you, proud of my flexibility.

"Such a good girl. Look how wet your pants are. They're soaking. I think I could just breathe on your clit and you would cum."

Just you even talking about it makes my stomach clench. I fight to stay still, to stay quiet, to not do anything that would make you stop.

"I can see you struggling with yourself. You want me to lick you, don't you? You want me to put my fingers in your pussy. Don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to lick my pussy, Sir. I want you to put your fingers in me, Sir."

"Good Girl. I don't think one finger is going to be enough for you, is it. But I think it's what you'll get for now."

I practically groan in relief as you slide one finger past my pants, into my slickness. You're right though, it's so not enough.