Beginning

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

The dripping of water echoed in the closed room, in the middle of the damp filthy room, a body could be seen sitting on a chair, tied with barbed wire with a device on their face. The body starts to jerk before their eyes slowly open, instantly, they felt the device on their face, a muzzle in their mouth to prevent any screaming...a television in front of them suddenly turns on, catching their attention...

"Hello Alyssa...You don't know me...but I know all about you...I want to play a game..."

"You've lived your whole life problems free...a rare life style that so very few can understand...and for a time...you enjoyed every moment of it...for a time...you were content...until you strayed..."

The television suddenly flashed pictures...showing a bloodied body laying in a bed...making Alyssa's eyes water as she tried to move, only to flinch as the stinging pain of the barbed wires kept her on the chair...

"Such a fragile thing, love is...you can spent so many years enveloped in it...being at peace in it...and it only takes one action to rip apart the very thing that brought you so much happiness...you brought this upon yourself Alyssa...and you believed yourself untouchable for what you've done...well...as you can feel...no one is untouchable..."

Alyssa closed her eyes, trying to block out the memories...she already knew it was all her fault...she was already trying to make herself pay for what she's done...so why is she here...?

"But unlike you, I believe in second chances...like your other side of love, I believe in redemption...the device on your face is what I like to call, "The Beginning", In front of you, you will see a set of wire cutters, however...you can clearly see that they are a ways away...you can easily stand up...walk to the cutters, cut the wires holding you to the chair and easily slip the device off your face...except..."

The television flashes again, showing a training dummy failing, the device catches on fire, burning through the dummy's head as the barbed wires dig deep into the dummy's arms, severing it to pieces

"Blood will be shed for your redemption...but this time...it will be your blood...free yourself from the trap and follow the arrows, or sit there, and remember that you threw away the life that was given to you..."

Live or Die Alyssa...

Make your choice