Start-up

A muffled cry could barely be heard in an empty room, the person there, gagged with a rope of thorns and laying chained to a bed, above them was a single knife, dangling just over their right eye

Suddenly, a television on the ceiling turned itself on...static at first...then...A shadow...

"Hello Katelyn...You don't know me...but I know you...I want to play a game..."

"During your time in school, you were belittled, tormented by empty words that only gained weight when you let them...it nearly pushed you over the edge...but someone stopped you..."

The Television flashed images of a person smiling, their eyes covered in darkness, the gagged person's eyes immediately shed tears of deep guilt and sadness

"They were your support...your first crush...your "eternal partner"...that's what you thought wasn't it...? But then...you changed..."

The television flashed again, revealing images of her with another, laughing at the person, who was laying on the ground...their eyes still covered in darkness, with tear stains on their cheeks...

The gagged person's eyes showed great pain and felt a deep hatred towards themselves, they tried to move, to fix their great mistake, but the chains kept them on the bed

"You used them until you found someone "better", then discarded them like trash...the same way you were treated...you lost sight of the miracle that was in front of you...you released the gift that so many would hold tight until their nails dug into their palms...you made an innocent person...your savior...take their own life...because you threaten to do it for them..."

The gagged person muffled cries grew louder, the thorny gag dug deeper into their mouth...she knew...she knew what she did, that's why she was going to see him again...to beg and cry for his forgiveness...but...it was too late...

"Above you, you should see a single knife inches away from your right eye, to free yourself from the trap, all you have to do...is the one thing you do daily...nothing...and I advise not moving too much...the chains holding you on the bed can be a little...sensitive..."

The chains holding her shifted, tearing off bits of her flesh, causing her to scream in the gag

"That innocent life could've been alive right now...waiting for you...now it's time to see if you're willing to wait as long as they did...and if you can be redeemed..."

"Live or Die Katelyn"

"Make your choice"