The Follow-up

"Hello Sally...You don't know me, but I know you...I want to play a Game..."

"For all your life, you've claimed to be the one in distress...the one in constant need of companionship...of love and warmth...yet you consistently push those away...like a cat being hard to get with its owner..."

"And like a cat...you decided to toy with your prey...but unlike a cat...you chose someone close...someone who in their eyes...you were worth everything..."

"Like a dog, following you for every little thing...such unyielding loyalty...so hard to find...to treasured by few...but in your case...so easy to destroy..."

"It was too late for you...you found them in a pool of their own blood...their heat escaping as your clothes and hands were soaked as you held them close...the paramedics had to pry them from your grasp..."

"Now let's see if you can learn to pry yourself out of this...situation.... As you can feel...your body has currently went 19 days without food...you are currently wired to a machine that will slowly pump the nutrients needed for your body to feel strength...but I would be careful...the machine is very delicate...if you lose your grip on the trigger, it'll go faster...and you might go into shock as a result..."

"They say cats have nine lives...Do you...?"

"Live or Die Sally..."

"Make your Choice..."