part 3

Maria woke up to camilo. "WAKE UP OR I-" he was cut off as Maria pulled the blanket over her head, she hud her hornswith magic but felt them comkmf back.. "No" she responded. "Right" she heard pepa then quickly scrambled up and held the blanket over her shoulders and head.. "Gimme a minute to change?" She asked. "See told you, of course breakfasts on the table when your ready" they left. Maria changed and put her ruana over her head and went downstairs. She managed to crack her arm. "Please dont" isabella shivered. "I can do better" pepa mumbled. "I haven't slept on an actual bed for more than three years I win this" alma stood up. "No more bickering" th two went silent. Maria nodded. "Now isabella's engagement is in three nights. Antonio's birthday is tonight" pepa made a rainbow. Maria smiled to him as he was next to her. "Now Maria, your new here so the villagers still aren't aware of your presence, do you wish us to inform them?" Alma asked. "Nah, let them figure it out themselves" alma nodded. She sat down and everyone ate. Maria wasn't used to proper meals. "Also" alma looked to Maria making everyone copy. "Could you possibly not wear the ruana during the engagement and party?" She nodded and everyone went back to eating. Maria finished her meal second
Her and camilo officials raced. She wiped her mouth and everyone else stood up so she copied. "La familia madrigal!" "La familia madrigal!" They all said in unison. Maria didn't join though. The family left leaving mirabel to clean up Maria stayed to help. She took the plates away and washed them up by hand when three kids ran to the window
(Imagine Maria in there pls)

Maria was about to speak when "mirabel! I got you a gift!" A man pulled up with q donkey with a box on it. "I call it the special, special since uh. You have no gift!" He dropped the box into her arms. "Thanks" she gave an obviously fake smile. "You know furst ceremony since the last one wich was a total failure wich was..yours? Anyway have a good day!" The kids turned to her. "You don't have a gift?" "Well" "if I was you I'd be realy sad" cecilia explained,"well my friend km just as special as everybody else in this family" "luisa! The cart!" "On it!" "Flowers!" "I MADE A RAINBOW!" "Mama don't yell!"
"Maybe your gift js being in denial" mirabel walked into casita. Maria watched after the kids kn her place. They loved her! She told them stories about the forest as they promised not to tell anyone. Hours passed and she had to go. "Adios!"she ran back her ruana covering her wings. Her horns stayed hidden. She entered casita only to see alma angry? "What were you telling the village kids?" She asked. "About the forest animals and trips I've made?" "No, you don't do that again" alma snapped. "W-" "we can kick you out at any moment so you will LISTEN!" Maria was shocked as alma shouted then slapped her. She froze for a few seconds then. "It won't happen again señora" alma left. Dolores looked guilty, "come on dear let me heal it" julieta took her hand but Maria pulled it back glaring daggers at alma. She glared back. "Have something to say Maria?"  She asked. Maria just lowered her head. "No señora alma" she murmed through grittef teeth."Good" Maria felt her horns returning, she walked to the nursery where mirabel was.  She was working on a new pattern on her skirt. Maria sat next to her, she saw where old sewing was. "Who was that meant to represent?" She pointed to it. "Oh, it was my older hermana Maria. I never met her and it felt weird" she shrugged but Maria felt a bit hurt. "Who's are you making now?" She asked. "I'm just making a thunder bolt" she explained. "But im not sure how to shape it" Maria nodded and went tk the desk. She ripped a peice of paper and got a pencil,she did a sketch of a lightning bolt and showed it to her. She smiled and took it as reference. She started the shape. Maria smiled and sat on the bed. Should she tell mirabel? No she's gonna hate her if she finds out! Maria zoned out then "Maria cmon uts time for the party!" "Be there in a minute" she called as pepa left. Maria closed the door and took her hood down. "Dissappear" she thought and watched as they faded. She sighed from relief and went downstairs. She hid from everyone when julieta pulled her aside. "Maria rojas madrigal you have some explaining to do"