part 9

"Mama?"bruno looked and saw mirabel stood with isabela. "Abuela! It's ok! We're saving the magic!" "Mirabel" "a qnd the candle grew brighter" "mirabel!" "A and the cracks! That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle-" "YOU HAVE TO STOP MIRABEL!" the girl fell silent as her face dropped. "The cracks started because of you!  Bruno left, because of you! Luisa's losing her magic! Isabela is out of control! Because of you!" She started to walk forward and mirabel walked back. "I don't know why you weren't given a gift,but it is not am excuse for you to hurt this family!" Alma snapped at her, mirabel looked down then to her family. They all stared in shock and fear. "No it isn't alma!" Maria walked to mirabels side. "And what are you saying Maria?" Alma sneered. "You all treat her like shit! So what if she doesn't have a gift?! She does more for this family than you have in fifty years! She's the best madrigal and your awful!" She snapped  her wings came out defensively as her horns copied. "Maria?" Julieta whispered. "Mirabel is useless! She is the reason bruno left us! The reason you left mi nieta" she said, trying to take the girls hand only for her to step back. "I will never..be good enough, for you" mirabel looked to Alma "will I?" Maria looked to her sister. "No matter how, hard I try"she looked to her family "no matter how hard any of us tries!" Alma froze in shock. "Luisa will never be strong enough, isabela will never be perfect enough! Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!" Mirabel exclaimed. Tears in her eyes, "bruno didn't care about this family!" "He loves this this family! I love this family! Your the one who doesn't care!" The house shook and the cracks grew worse. "Mirabel calm-" "YOUR THE ONE BREAKING OUR HOME!" "DONT YOU EVER!" "THE MAGIC IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!" mirabel snapped. It fell silent. Suddenly the house shook and the cracks grew and split the family apart. "NO NO NO!" pepa put her hands out, the candle shook with the house and it fell over onto its side! "CASITA! GET ME UP THERE!" mirabel yelled. Isabela ajd camilo also went. Isabela swung on a vine. Suddenly her door faded and her vine dissappeared and she fell. Thr house caught her and dropped her to the floor. "I GOT IT!" Camilo yelled. He shifted to dodge skme rocks but them as he jumped he shifted back as his door lost its bright colour and magic. He fell and the house caught him with the railing, it turned another into a ladder for mirabel and she climbed up it. "Are you two ok?!" Mirabel asked them. Her wings covering thek from debris as the family hsd to dodge it. Felix pulled antonio away as a painting fell nearly crushing him. His door burst open and all the animals ran out! "Maria?" Isabela whispered"not the time" she said helping them up and pushing them back and just dodging a peice of the house. the house forced them out "MIRABEL!? MIRABEL!" julieta yelled, fighting the house to reach her youngest daughter despite the house crumbling at a dangerous rate "MIRABEL WE GOTTA GET OUT!" Agustin yelled as he caught up to his wife. The house threw them out. "Maria?" Dolores looked to her cousin who hit the ground head first. She sat up and looked inside, shooting from the grass "MIRABEL?!" She yelled. Panick filled her voice. Her wings stuck out in fear. "MIRABEL LEAVE IT!" julieta yelled as the door was thrown open by a peice of the house. "Stop anyone else running inside luisa" "Maria don't!" The girl ran and ducked under the rock before flying to the roof ajd running to mirabel. Shw just reached the candle. "If we arent dead I'm killing you" she said as suddenly brunos tower fell! The house slid them off and the stairs caught them sliding them to the floor. Mirabel was pulled back and covered by Maria. The furniture collapsed on their way to the two. "Maria?!" She yelled as the rocks tumbled down witb wood and glass. "MARIA!" She yelled as the girl smiled back. "Te amo hermana" suddenly the rocks fell harder and faster than before. Mirabel was crying as she protected the candle. Maria felt several bones breaking as her skin tore and she was stabbed by the wood but she refused to scream or cry. Suddenly it slowed and the dust hung jn the air. "MIRABEL?! MARIA?!" thr fifteen year old looked up to see her family searching. Maria fell back and stood. Mirabel spun rojnd and stood up. One kd the girls wings lay kn the floor, blood stained it. She ran out. "Mirabel!" Julieta hugged her. "Are you alright?" She asked then saw her daughters wing on the floor. "We'll find her. Stay here" she said as someone called her. Mirabel walked out the broken house and to the crack after her sister. She couldn't stay. Ahe made her family fall and her sister leave again! Her family yelled for her but she kept walking. They hadn't seen her by thr mountains so she left. The girls had gone.