viii. Headers

viii.  Tutorial
Making Headers

𓇻 Notes,
For this tutorial, you will require your image, a website to remove the background and Photopea
This is an updated tutorial, originally requested by sixlaxzz. Please note that this tutorial does not work on your phone as it automatically saves the image to a different file type, removing the transparent background.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Transcript,

   ✸ Save your chosen image to your files. In this case, I have opened Pinterest and right clicked to save the image.
   ✸ Open 'https://www.remove.bg' or search remove background into google and open the website. Upload your image and then download the new version with the removed background. Note, if you have a preferred method to remove the background of an image, you're welcome to use that.
   ✸ Open Photopea. From the taskbar on the top, select 'File'. Then select 'New' from the dropdown menu. Select 'Transparent' for the background and then choose your desired file size or enter your own dimensions. For reference, I have chosen 'Twitter Header' here. Once you are happy press 'Create'.
   ✸ Select 'File' and then 'Open & Place', selecting the image from your files with the removed background. Resize and move the image, pressing the tick on the top toolbar when you're happy.
✸ Select 'File', 'Export as' and then '.png' as the file type and press 'Save'.

Step by step with images,