Danielle's Plan

Danielle is reading the newspaper, the front headlines caught his attention.

"FORMER MAYOR SENTENCED TO 35 YEARS IN PRISON FOR ABUSING AND MOLESTING HIS SON" Danielle read and went to the actual article, "The former mayor of Moralton, Clay Midleinitial Puppington has just been arrested for abusing and molesting his eldest son, Orel Puppington. Bloberta Hymentacht, his ex-wife, says that she heard her son knock down furniture as a cry for help, as the ex-mayor was getting ready to beat and molest him.  She ran into his study and saw the scene, ran then called the cops. Clay M. Puppington was found guilty for his abuse and rape as well as many other crimes the family would testify about."

Danielle put the newspaper down and sighed, this is what he gets for taking a week long vacation from Moralton to get away from all these people. He picks up the newspaper again and reads the article again, almost as if he didn't believe it, except he didn't ever expect better from Clay.

"Bloberta Hymentacht, his ex-wife" stuck out to him. Of course Bloberta would have to divorce him if he did something this bad, but... This means that Clay doesn't have anyone to even call a partner anymore! Not like Bloberta was much of one for him, but could this be Danielle's chance to back Clay in a corner? And have him all for himself? Danielle decides that he can't just let his relationship with Clay rot for 35 years, so he decides to visit Clay.