People to Blackmail, and a War to win! What fun!

If anyone asked what Sionn's hobby was, they would turn the other direction and run in fear.

After all, gathering the information to completely ruin someone's life, or condemn them to a life comparable to slavery is not a typical hobby...

Unless they were a Black, than it's par for the course.

Utilizing a small army of magical ravens, he sent them to monitor this world's government, read their minds, and gain enough blackmail to control everything, as you do. Of course, that was only the ravens. Using a small army of crows, he ordered them to gather information about this world.

So far, the results were enlightening.

This world was apparently called Remnant, and it only has 3 races. Humans, a group of animal people called Faunus, who were in a similar situation to people who had black skin, to the point they even had a similar time of fighting for equal rights... if you excluded the borderline terrorism, of course. The final race, if you could even call them that, were the Grimm. Creatures made of darkness, in the form of animals twisted into horrors of hell.

What fun.

Taking a sip of his whiskey, he read through the documents magically linked to his ravens and crows, and leaned back into his chair. So many things were wrong about this world... Grimm, Bandits, The White Fang committing Terrorism for 'Equal Rights'. Sweet Circe, he wished he had a .45 just so he could kill himself, it was that bad. Perhaps he could-

*Beep*

What is the blackmail so important that it drew him from his thoughts of suici-

Oh. Oh.

Ha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YES!

So, it turns out there is a secret war going on between 2 immortals, known as Ozpin, the 'Leader of the Light' (ring any bells?) and Salem 'Leader of the Dark' (as if!) All of this information was discovered by a coward named Leonardo Lionheart, and he immediately began writing a letter telling this boot-kissing cowardly son of a bitch that he knew what he was doing, and to standby for orders, or he would reveal the information to Ozpin.

The next day, after more shots of whiskey, Sionn began writing a letter with photo evidence of abuse and slavery in mines that mine some form of magical crystals called Dust, and wrote to a Jacques Schnee to take half of the profit earned into a account under the name Regulas Pegasus Lupin. He'll take care of the slavery... later. He may hate it, but he needs fuel for this financial ride.

Now, while he may detest the slavery... he couldn't deny the results. After ordering Walter to take some Dust from the SDC's High-Quality Stock, Sionn began to experiment. In the Alchemical Lab of Castle Black, Sionn was currently examining a Dust crystal, known as 'Fire Dust'. He noticed a few things... off about it. Like the fact Magic was trapped inside the crystal, and it was angry. He may not know what happened to this world that caused Mother Magic to be in such a fury, but who the fuck was he to ask? He may be Lord Sionn Black of the House of Black, but that's all he was. Lord of a single House, sure it was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, and arguably the most terrifying to deal with, but that's it. Mother Magic gave her gift to the Black Family, and she can take it away just as easily. He'd rather not piss off the most powerful being he will ever encounter... second if the stories of the Phoenix Force is true... but that's unlikely.

What was he doing again? Oh yes, experimenting.

Dust was some form of Magical Container, forcefully drawing in magic and making different types. Fire was obviously more pyro spells, water was water spells, wind was wind spells, gravity was gravity. Hard-Light, however, was similar to Conjuration and Transfiguration. Mostly because it pulls in magic (conjuring it) and making a shape from it (transfiguring it). It partly explains why Mother Magic was angry, but not all of it.

Pieces of the puzzle was still missing. What happened to the Moon? Why is Magic scarce? What created Dust in the first place? Why is this secret war being waged?

Now... what to do?

He may not have the full picture yet, but he couldn't get any more by standing around. The two Leaders are trained in a form of Occlumency... inferior to his, but it's still strong enough to stop his remote intrusion. Now, he didn't know where the Dark Queen Salem was... but he did know where the Light Leader Ozpin is.

Beacon Academy for Huntsman and Huntresses.

He wanted to throw up from that.

The knowledge he could get was... minimal. From what he could gather, it was basically a Dollar-Store Knockoff Hogwarts from Wish.com. Only 5 staff members, with Ozpin as headmaster. Deja Vu, anyone?

Standing from his desk, he passed by a few pictures he put up, including one from... better days... stopping in front of one specific picture, he placed a shaky hand onto a girl with red hair, similar to a rose, and with eyes of beautiful emerald. From what he remembered, Lily Potters née Evans had a similar appearance to... her... but she was different... but no matter what he did... she's not coming back... ever...

Strengthening his shields, he tore his hand away, and continued his trek to the wardrobe, the mask of a cold and calculated sociopath in place. After examing the clothes of several thousand years of style, he was garbed in the only clothing that would suit him for this world. A forest green button up shirt, with silver floral designs, making a few snakes in it, dark black pants reinforced with dragonhide, black combat boots with silver laces, made of dragonhide as well, had formed the basic outfit. Complimenting the outfit was a silver tie with snake scale patterns on it, with a silver vest and onyx buttons and floral patterns on it as well. Completing the outfit was a long black coat with onyx buttons and silver lines making floral patterns as well.

Looking into the mirror, he swept his shoulder length grey hair back... before tying his hair into a warrior's tail.

"Not the absolute best... but it'll do. For now."

Now... it was time to pay a cowardly lion a visit...