The Sleepover and Initiation

Stepping out of the Bullhead, Sionn breathed in the crisp air... before being promptly stampeded on by a blonde who was now emptying his guts into a bin.

Standing up and sighing in pain as his Magic fixed his skeleton, he walked away from the Bullhead before he got his bones re-broken. Looking at the (rather unimpressive) school that many considered a castle- oh who was he kidding? Hogwarts had practically spoiled other schools... despite all the flaws... the many, many, lethal and idiotic flaws. I mean, only human students? In a school for ALL Magical Beings? They had rooms specifically created for students with lycanthropy, vampirism even! Seriously what the absolute fuck was Dumble-Limpdick the Fifth thinking!?

Breathing in to calm down from his inner-monologue against Dumbledore, he accidentally bumped into a skittish and apparently very jumpy Wolf Faunus, who was being harnessed by a White-Haired Bitch.

"You!" Screamed the Banshee, pointing at Sionn.

"Yes?"

"Solve this issue! This Wolf-Degenerate-!" Said Wolf flinched violently at being called that. "Bumped into my suitcases, spewing all this Dust across the ground, nearly igniting it! And get this, he fell on top of me, and groped me!"

Looking at the Angry Ice Queen, he gave a once over, before looking at the very scared, very shaky, sobbing wolf denying he did it on purpose. Using Legillimency on the Wolf, he immediately knew he was just a person suffering from bad luck. Turning back to the Ice Queen, he decided to...

"Where did he grope you?"

"My chest! What else!?"

"What, you mean that barren field under your clothes?"

Be a total smartass.

The Ice Queen from Hell began to gape and tried to form a response.

"You might want to close that mouth, otherwise flys might get in what's so obviously a cock-garage."

"Are you calling me a whore!?" Screeched the Hellish Banshee.

"What? No no." Chuckled Sionn. "I'm calling you a Barbie Sex Doll because to get your looks, more plastic than a mannequin is required."

The resulting scream was heard all across Beacon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So..." The Wolf managed to weakly mutter, his hair covering his eyes. "Why did you help me?"

"Because you were innocent." Sionn proclaimed, smiling all the while. "Plus on the Bullhead you were rather... terrified.

"Oh, yeah..." The Wolf Chuckled. "I guess I'm a bit of a scaredy cat."

"Don't you mean a Scaredy-Wolf?"

"Heh... hehehehe.... I guess so."

Sionn smiled, but then stopped. Now that he actually got a good look at the Wolf, he noticed things were... off. Some scars, here and there, bruises from weeks ago, and an eyepatch over his left eye. He knew that the Faunus were not treated equally... but to see some of the actual effects...

It reminded him of the Muggleborns of England.

Sionn adjusted his tie, and held his hand out for the Wolf.

"I'm Sionn Morgan Lunar Black. Pleased to meet you."

"O-oh... I'm Ethan Icarus Azure. Also pleased to meet you."