Chapter 10. Precious Baby

Jungkook mood was gloomy all day he didn't even involve himself in anything he just wanted to go back home and wanted to spend some time with Jimin. He is little scared too what if he will not able to claim his omega he have no doubt in himself he can fight with anyone for Jimin he know that he is a strong Alpha but he also know that he is not powerful as others.

Vernon was right he can't take care of his Omega. He doesn't have the power to protect him. But how can he let go his love so easily without even fighting for him then he promise himself that no matter what he will not let Jimin go so easily and when he will get him they will go somewhere far from everything where no one recognize them where they can make their family and live together happily.

Little smile came on his face, but he had to wait till Jimin talked to his family, and then he would do further accordingly.

____________

Meanwhile.....

Jimin was busy in the school with those cute little Omega's, though today his whole body was aching, but still he able to taught them some moves to those cute little naughty devils. Soon the class get over and after sending everyone home he starts packing his belongings while remembering all the evnts of yesterday's night how his Alpha doesn't wants to come out from him and kissed him all night while moving in him Jimin blushed with just the mere thought of his Alpha and soon smile creeps on his lips but suddenly something struck in his mind..

"Oh shit we had sex yesterday without  condom OMG!! We didn't even think about it. I need to talk about this with someone I trust. Oh Jimin, how can you be so stupid. "

After packing everything in his duffel bag he told his assigned bodyguard to take him to Lisa's boutique he needs to talk to someone about everything and need to find  the solution yes he is little naive about these things as never had any experience before or ever talk to anyone about it he knows about the sex because he learnt that in school but they didn't taught about these things. So now he has to talk with someone who has at least have some experience in this field and that person is one and only his friend Lisa she used have a long term relationship before  but now they have  separated. So Jimin went there without thinking twice.

"Hey Jimin!! how are you, my friend? Please come in." Lisa beamed excitedly.

"Hey Lisa, I actually have something to share with you." Jimin said.

"What is it jimin is everything okay?
Come sit on the couch first." Lisa took him in her cabin where they can talk comfortably without getting disturbed by anyone jimin's bodyguard guard the door of the cabin for them as per the Jimin's instructions because Jimin doesn't want anyone else to know about it and leak the news in media his family reputation is in stack he can't take risk.

So he sat comfortably on the soft couch with Lisa besides him he was so nervous he looks down and plays with his fingers Lisa became more concerned for the other she gently rubs Jimin's back trying to sooth him.

"Li..Lisa I..I think I..I'm P..P..Pregnant."Jimin stuttered after thinking for so long.. Lisa's eyes widened her hand was stopped at Jimin's back jimin looked at her but she was frozed at her place she was not moving from there so Jimin has to shook her with her shoulders to take her out from the shock..

"H..how...w..who...w..what happened Jimin, how did it happened and whose the father?
Oh!!! YOU AND MR.KIM HAS ALREADY DONE THAT BEFORE THE MARRIAGE???"
Lisa was screaming on the top of her lungs Jimin has to cover her mouth he is thankful that people make sound proof walls these days other wise his secret will be on the news till now because of his stupid friend.
" Stop, Lisa, please don't shout like this someone will hear us and the answer of your question No its not Taehyung." Jimin answered her. Lisa removed Jimin's hand after hearing this.