Chapter 31. I'm With You.

Next morning...

Jungkook was pacing through the wide corridor of Park Corp's private wing, where nobody's allowed without permission, but Jungkook is exceptional, as everyone knows him as the CEO of the fastest-growing company in the world, but they also know him as someone closest to Mr. Park, even more than his own sons. 

Namjoon was also following his boss at the same pace, and soon, they reached the front of Mr. Park's cabin. Jungkook knocked on the door before going inside directly, and when he heard a firm come in, he walked inside without Namjoon, who was waiting for his boss outside protectively guarding the entrance.

__________________

Mr. Park immediately stood up from his leather chair with a wide grin on his old but handsome face when he saw his godchild walking through his cabin door.

He walked in the direction of the alpha with open arms and said.

"What a pleasant surprise, my son."

Jungkook bowed in respect, but two big and strong hands stopped him in his tracks firmly and pulled him in for a warm hug, which ended with a firm pat on the back of his shoulder. 

Jungkook smiled genuinely to see the person who actually supported him in Italy during the starting days of his mafia business, which helped him to grow this big in such a short period of time, and when people asked him for the secret behind his success, it was actually Mr. Park, who always supported him and helped him to leave, what Jimin's grandfather planned for him, just a slave assassin and just fight for Park's until his last breath, but Mr. Park fought with his father and supported the young alpha to be freed from the slavery. 

"Uncle, how are you?" Jungkook asked respectfully. 

"I'm perfectly healthy, son. Please come sit first." Mr. Park dragged the alpha towards the leather couches he had in his cabin.

They both comfortably sat down while facing each other. 

Mr. Park tapped the button of an extension telephone placed on the side table and asked for the two cups of coffee. 

"So how's everything going, son?" Mr. Park asked happily, 

"Everything is going well, uncle." Jungkook replied with hesitation, as he couldn't understand how he should start the conversation. 

"Great to know, and don't go anywhere else because you have to come home with me. Your aunty is missing you a lot and always asks me to call you to meet her because you never listen to her." Mr. Park exclaimed, and Jungkook scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

Just then, someone knocked on the cabin's door, and after getting permission, Mr. Park's assistant came inside with a tray, which had two cups of steaming hot black coffee and some snacks, and placed the tray softly on the table between them.

Then, the beta bowed respectfully before leaving them alone again.

Jungkook mustered the courage to speak about what he planned to confess about. So he starts talking when Mr. Park takes the hot cup of coffee from the tray.

"Uncle, I need to talk to you about something very important." Jungkook started the conversation and tried to go with it slowly. 

"Yes, Jungkook, please feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind." Mr. Park boosted his confidence.

"As you and Aunty always push me to get married and settle down with some ideal kind of Omega," Jungkook now starts moulding their conversation towards the actual part.

"Yes, did you finally find someone for yourself?" Mr. Park asked happily while sipping his coffee. 

"Yes, in actuality, I'm... I've been in love with someone for quite a long time." Jungkook confessed half of it.